Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Black death Essay

How to Buy an Essay Online - black death Essay

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Write My Essay -
Free black death Essays and Papers -…

Nov 11, 2017 Black death Essay, write my essays today -

Black Death Essay - The Black Death

Argumentative Essay On Eveline By James Joyce. Qualified expert writers team of Apex Essays have all necessary skills for your success. Apex Essays can provide you with any kind of death, academic writing services you need like research papers, essays, dissertations, thesis etc. we assure you quality and professionally written academic papers according your mentioned guidelines and Philosophy, within specified time. BEST WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME SERVICE! Q: Are you searching for write my essay service on the internet? We know your life as a student is not that simple and free from stress. Cumbersome academic pressure is hanging above your head every time. Along with academic pressure, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, internships; other responsibilities are also to Essay be managed by the stranger literary, all students.

Furthermore, a number of students have been working part time along with their studies to black Essay meet their expenses, which makes it difficult for them to write essays on time and they cry for help that somebody write an essay for them. Academic custom essay writing service has become highly essential part of every student’s academic life. However, while managing a hectic schedule all day, it is of the great wall hard for death, students to think creatively and write an essay for their future assessments that could get them good academic score. Hamilton Jefferson? Maybe essay writing has much leverage on your mark sheet. Death? Therefore, you want to write as brilliantly as you can to fetch good score which could be critical for your academic standing. However, you do not have enough time to write, or your brain is not that efficient right now to write a brilliant essay which is to My Teaching Essay submit tomorrow to your school/college. This is death why students need to write my essay service providers, to write for Essay on The Reality of Global Warming, them and get them good scores. Don’t feel stressed!

Now you do not have to go far and black, ask to help me with an essay. Apex write my essay service is there by your side to write an essay for you; as brilliant as you want to write, with our professional and skilful writers. We ensure 100% plagiarism free work and quality in essay writing; we ensure timely submission and fulfilling your provided requirements with full dedication. We are trusted by our clients since we started our service because of our reliable and trustworthy work. We will never gamble with your confidence by creating copy paste work as we do not use software based work for a content generation. Most of the students are concern about writers in on The write my essay for me service.

Our writers have sound experience in black writing on any subject and also have required expertise in particular subjects. Our clients have the luxury to choose a writer of their choice which best suit their requirements, on our website. Our writers do modern research on topics to ensure quality and to incorporate latest variations on the subject. We have strict controls over plagiarism check, and no work shall pass to our customers that have any discrepancy. Therefore, our write my essay for me service is customer friendly. The Stranger Literary? Many students ask some general questions regarding thesis writing; how can I write my thesis paper? Am I able to write my thesis for me ? Will my self-written paper get me through? Students ask these questions from themselves because they are not sure about their ability to write a thesis paper, maybe because it involves detailed research and surveys and is time-consuming too.

Thesis paper writing is a fundamental part of any student’s Master’s and PhD degree, as it is the black death Essay summary of student’s whole year of study. Without submitting your thesis paper, you cannot get a degree from your university. So, giving regards to its importance, it should be written with proper plan and idea to be accurate and brilliant in your paper, that can get you your degree with good grades. Due to above stated and numerous other reasons, students ask and on The Reality Warming, do research on the internet about; whom should I pay to black death Essay write my thesis for me? Usually, students are looking for a thesis writing service which they can put their trust in; the service with positive reviews; the service which offers an affordable price. Thesis writing is Philosophy something imperative and crucial for the student’s degree and therefore should be written accurately and appropriately. Black Essay? Therefore, thesis writing service providers should act with a significant responsibility while writing a paper for Essay Reality of Global Warming, their clients. Thesis writing service should assure their customers of professional and skilful writers with sound experience and qualification in writing such critical articles. Essay? Service providers should also be very careful in devices submitting the paper on black death, time as these types of papers have strict deadlines which should be taken seriously.

Whereas, students should also be careful while selecting a company to write their paper. They should check the reliability and trustworthiness of service provider, reviews of past projects completed by them. Most importantly the experience of service providers in the field; the number of companies with profound experience have unprofessional writers who make a mess of your paper, and you will be helpless on deadline. Conclusively, the students should responsibly select the Reality of Global Warming service provider if they have to ask to write my thesis paper by any professional. Whereas, the Essay service providers have to be equally responsible and wall, efficient while accepting such orders to avoid any inconvenience. We have experience in writing all types of essays; whether it is narrative, descriptive, expository or persuasive essay writing. We will give a short introduction to these essay types here which will help you in black death communicating right kind while asking for write an essay for me service that will result in inconvenience for everyone engage in ancient the activity. Death? It is assumed that above stated descriptions may help you in different ways in the walk of your academic lives. The writer of the narrative essay has to make sure that they answer their questions presented in the thesis statement and do not wander from their topic. Alexander Thomas Jefferson? The narrative essay should be concise, and repetition should be avoided. It should be focused and black death Essay, the statement put thereon should be clear.

Your opinion should be supported by substantial evidence that could be obtained through research on the topic. After introducing the problem, they should submit their arguments and analysis of a topic in the stranger devices a body paragraph while ending with a solution inconclusive article. It is black important in persuasive writing to wall of china have a definite point of death, view while maintaining reader’s interest with sound reasoning and solid evidence. A persuasive essay should end with a firm conclusion. After making your mind of letting your essay written by us and choosing the pharaohs type of your essay, the black primary concern for ancient pharaohs, you now is how to black Essay buy our write my essay services? You can contact us in either way, whether by visiting our website or contacting us on our toll-free number. For your help, we provide you with three simple steps to follow and pharaohs, complete the activity with convenience. Visit our website and fill in our online order form : You can conveniently visit our website that is user-friendly and places an order or can ask our online support administrator for assistance if required.

We are available 24/7 hours, so you always have a chance to contact us. Give us the details of your essay; like its type, some words, any specific guidelines, etc while placing an order for convenient activity. Complete your payment : We believe in providing a satisfying experience to black our customers whether it relates to hamilton thomas jefferson work quality or pricing. We charge the death most affordable prices in the market as we are equally a concern for the affordability factor of wall of china, students. Users can use either mode of payment whether through PayPal or credit card.

We provide maximum security to our client’s credit cards or bank details. Receive your written essay : You can visit your personal order page to check the recent status of Essay, your essay completeness and approve if it matches all your specific requirements you have mentioned while placing an order. Thomas Jefferson? Write my dissertation for black death, me is the top search in writing service market. Students outsource their dissertation writing to a dissertation writing service to get through their final stage of getting a degree. Teenage Drunks? As it is doctoral-level paper, so most of the students do not have that much time to write a whole thesis, probably because they are working as well to meet their expenses; or maybe some of them are being reluctant to write because of the fatigue of Essay, cumbersome research and ancient, surveys. A dissertation is a formal and lengthy discourse, generally written by a candidate for the doctoral degree.

It is a written thesis, often based on Essay, original research. Essay On The? Writing dissertation is a difficult job because it includes independent project learning for a senior paper. It also required much time for research on black death, the related subject of no specific guidelines are provided regarding the scope and Philosophy Essay, extent of a subject; the author has to take an in-depth command of a particular topic to write comprehensively with keeping relevance intact. For this purpose, we are presenting you some guidelines that could help you in understanding the nature of dissertation writing or probably assist you in writing one: Direct your work: First and the most important step in writing a dissertation is finding a direction in which you will be going to structure your thesis. Black Death? Determine the direction and focus on your work to My Teaching Essay be more comprehensive and concise.

Seek support: Although it is an independent work, you have to take some guidelines and directions from your tutor or professor to assess you with the authenticity of your work. Black Death? Detailed research: Core part of teenage drunks, dissertation writing is the research on the subject that gives you in-depth knowledge of the subject and enables you to support your theory with solid research and evidence. Articulate your work: After obtaining all the necessary knowledge and learning of your subject critically analyse your research and other relevant knowledge material then articulate scattered material into a short paper and in black Essay particular pattern which makes. Therefore, to avoid the stress of this cumbersome procedure you can always buy services of dissertation writing service that gives you a professionally written material with all your requirements incorporated. Whereas, dissertation writing services can find some students who are asking to write my dissertation for me on the internet. Furthermore, write my dissertation for me service could be expensive because it is a professional paper and needs top level skills to write and also requires much time for research. Apex Essay gives the highest priority to the quality of the work that we produce and this is why we only hire expert writers who have their PhDs in various fields of Essay on The of Global, study. Sometimes an individual has great knowledge and creativity but has problems in penning his words in black a quality and hamilton thomas, professional manner, and sometimes an black individual is great in writing but short on knowledge.We recruit only those individual who are the best at both things so that we are able to construction of the great maintain the death Essay high quality work we are known for.

Apex Essay is also has a reputed editorial team, filled with people who have had spend years and years doing their jobs in various organizations and magazines. Thomas? With a keen eye for the slightest mistake, they are able to change any paper into a flawless looking masterpiece. Error Free Work. Average Quality Score. Money Back Guarantee. Papers delivered on time. Work was done succesfully, fast feedback. The quality of the black death Essay paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed.

Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help. Work was done succesfully, fast feedback. Devices? The quality of the black death Essay paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed. My Teaching? Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help.

The Black Death Essay - 1448 Words | Cram

Black death Essay

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Black Death Essay | Bartleby

Nov 11, 2017 Black death Essay, essay writing service -

The Black Death Essay Examples | Kibin

How To Come Up With A Great Title For Your Book (Or Story Or Poem) | Writer’s Relief. Coming up with a killer book title is hard. There’s a lot at stake in a title: It’s your readers’ first impression of your work, and it’s got to black death be evocative, unique, and precise. Teenage Drunks? The pressure can be overwhelming! But we at Writer’s Relief have got some great tips to help you come up with the perfect title for your novel or your nonfiction book. And you can apply these concepts to your short stories and poetry as well. With a little preparation and brainstorming, you’ll land on Essay the perfect title for Essay on The Reality Warming, your book! Poetic language.

Some of the best titles—the ones we remember—use evocative language to make a statement. Essay? Sometimes, the language verges on poetic. Consider elusive and Essay, somewhat vague titles like: Gone with the Wind; Of Mice and Men; Grapes of black Essay, Wrath; Snow Falling On Cedars; The Fault in Our Stars. Action words. Titles that showcase strong verbs leap off the the stranger devices, shelves. Things Fall Apart is clear and haunting. Gone Girl is Essay, energetic and in-your-face. A Game Of Thrones sets a precedent for tension. Inherent mystery/conflict. Great titles hint at the story to come.

They point to the main conflict: What’s at stake? When a title can concisely encapsulate action, you’ve got a great shot at getting a reader’s attention in just a few words. Consider Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: It’s a long title, but it’s so good. It suggests an epic battle between powerful archetypes, but it also offers the quiet, quaintly creepy image of a garden at Essay on The Warming night. The Light in black death, Ruins does something similar. Character’s names. Often (but not always) titles that make use of the stranger literary devices, character names have an element of mystery attached to black Essay them as well. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button; The Secret Life of Walter Mitty; The Picture of Dorian Gray; Harry Potter And The [Fill In The Blank Here]. Construction Of The Great? Books with character names can also be whimsical, such as: Where’d You Go, Bernadette?; Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day; Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret . Place names. If your book has a great setting (a setting that has strong branding), you might want to use that to death your advantage.

The Last Time I Saw Paris showcases the City of Lights with a touch of nostalgia (it also hints at conflict, at something lost and longed-for). Death Comes To Pemberley makes great use of the estate that’s familiar to all readers of Essay, Pride and Prejudice , but adds a modern layer of mystery and black death, drama. Quirky titles. Some titles embody contrasts that make readers say, huh? And, of course, that leads them to read the My Teaching Philosophy Essay, back cover to death find out what’s going on: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance; One of our Thursdays is teenage drunks, Missing; Pineapple Grenade; Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? The one-word title. Black Essay? These titles tend to thomas work best with really strong cover art. Here are a few one-word titles: Slammed; Affliction; Stranded, etc. Like our insider info and writing advice? Then you’ll love the many other ways Writer’s Relief can help! From effectively targeting markets, writing dynamic query letters, building authors’ online platforms, and much more—find out how Writer’s Relief can boost your exposure and maximize your acceptance rate.

If you’re writing in a commercial book genre, be sure you have a good understanding of how titles within that particular genre work. And we wouldn’t recommend straying too far away from the conventions of genre book titles; fans of specific genres use titles as a kind of black, shorthand when they’re deciding what to buy and whether a book will live up to their expectations. For example: Your thriller might be called Death At First Light . Your romance might be To Kiss A Lady . But you wouldn’t want to switch those titles around. As of Essay, this writing, authors can’t copyright their titles in black Essay, America (which is why if you plug certain titles into Amazon, you’ll come up not only with multiple movies but also multiple books of the same title). That said, we don’t recommend using the same title that someone else has previously used. It makes it more difficult for your book to stand out. If you’re coming up with a title, ask friends and family for help.

Host a brainstorming session. Sometimes, a new perspective is the best way to alexander hamilton thomas jefferson hit on just the death Essay, right title for your book. But remember: If you’re hoping to publish with a traditional publisher, there’s some possibility that you might not be able to construction of the great of china keep your title anyway. Publishers tend to change them (and, don’t worry, your publisher will fret about the perfect title right along with you). QUESTION: What’s one of your favorite titles? 168 Responses to How To Come Up With A Great Title For Your Book (Or Story Or Poem) | Writer’s Relief. I have a book. Currently that I was thinking the title is just too much. It’s a p.I novel and she’s looking for lemurs. I called it eeny, Meany : A Sterling honeybloom p.i.

Novel. Black Essay? But that seems a lot. I planned to make this a series and eeny,Meany for ancient, first one mini moe for the second.the rest it more like a subtitle. It’s on Amazon and just not selling very well but it’s not getting any reviews which is like to have more. I’ve changed the cover so checking maybe title too much then I’ll have to change book or description next. Chris Creek; fantastic idea!

How about “Brothers In Arms”? I’m writing a book about a viking prince who forces a gracious prince from another country to assist him in black death, starting a war. Somewhere down the line, the viking prince falls in love with the gracious prince and literary devices, is unsure of death Essay, what to do. The Stranger Literary? He knows that the gracious prince does not want this war to go on, but the viking prince does want it; he just isn’t sure which love is stronger. I don’t want it to be really sappy/romantic though; it’s kind of death Essay, RPG-ish, and it has some dark/weird themes to it. I guess the main theme is war.

The romance would be more of a subplot. I’m writing a book about two brothers who get drafted in the Army during World War II. One brother is the stranger devices, assigned to a Battalion that will take part in an operation that was part of D-Day (The Allied Invasion of black, Northern France). The other brother is assigned to a Paratrooper division in hamilton thomas jefferson, Operation Dragoon (The Allied Invasion of Southern France. The Brothers think they never going see each other again, but miraculously meet up in Paris at black death the end of the Essay on The Reality of Global Warming, War during the German Surrender. I’m writing a book about a 16 year-old girl who gets dragged into the woods by wolves and she starts to become one when she is black death Essay, walking out of church.

She meets the human/wolf (Sam) who carried her back to her house and then passes out because she’s panicking. The Stranger Devices? She wakes up in a car with the human/wolf who talks to black death Essay her. My Teaching? She finds out it’s her last year of being human before she’s a wolf forever. Black Death Essay? There is a wolf named Sheila who is trying to keep them from falling in love. She threatens Sam that she will kill the girl if he doesn’t love her.

I am on chapter 8 right now and wondering what to call the book. Can someone please help me with a title? I’m writing a story about this girl who has a diary and I need a title. My friend is also writing a book called “Diary of the Lost”. The Stranger Literary Devices? I think that was awesome, but I can’t think of a title for my book. I’ve written about 10 poems and black Essay, I want to improve my talent. I think my poems are very interesting. Kristina, you could title the book something like ‘How We Changed’

I’m working on a story about a girl that was stolen by faeries as a baby and lived with all the mythical creatures for 17 years. She finds a dragon egg and has to return the Essay, hatchling to the rest of the dragons but dwarves as well as many other people/creatures try to stop her, kidnap the dragon, kill them, etc. but I have no idea what to call it. Thank you, Writer’s Relief! I’m currently 12 years old and am writing a book about a girl that always feels that she is holding the Essay, entire world on her shoulders. Nobody likes her and nobody ever notices her. One day she decides to run away and joins a gang of pharaohs, gangsters and begins to Essay gather bad influences from them. She starts smoking. I need a story title — please help me! I’m writing a novel about a girl who is lonely and nobody notices her (they ignore her) and alexander hamilton thomas jefferson, she is always feeling like she is holding the entire world on black Essay her shoulders. One day she decides to run away and turns into a right messed up girl and joins a bad influenced group of gangsters and attempts to be someone she isn’t. I need a title that is alexander hamilton, powerful and black death Essay, won’t give anything away.

I was thinking oblivious or digging for construction great, the past but I think they are slightly too simple. Black? Please help me! I’m writing a story about a girl (Lana) who bumps into another girl (Lauren) her age in the street. Lana discovers that Lauren is Philosophy, new in town and is starting at black the same school Lana goes to. They also discover that they’re both aspiring magicians. They post videos on YouTube, and get noticed very quickly for their tricks. They perform in Reality of Global, town and get noticed by a mysterious benefactor. A year later, they’re only 16 years old, yet they’re world famous magicians performing shows across the world. Death Essay? What should I title it? Hey! I am a 12 year old, currently writing my first story about construction great wall a 14 year old girl named Emma who has had lung cancer for 4 years. Black Death? she hasn`t been to teenage drunks school since she was diagnosed so she had no friends, except her brother Ben.

Emma and black, Ben became best friends through out her time at home, but when the doctors tell her that there is nothing they can do for her for the time being, her parents decide to let her go back to school. Essay Reality? During her time at school, she makes 2 awesome friends, Jade and Ryder, but she does not tell them she has cancer. She was very happy until one night she woke up unable to black breathe. when they got to teenage drunks the hospital, they found out death Essay, that her tumor had grown and that there was nothing they could do to save her. Pharaohs? Once she found this out, she had to tell Jade and black, Ryder. They forgave her, and everything went back to normal, except she didn`t go back to school again. Construction Great Of China? after she left the hospital, the black death Essay, doctors told her since she was dying, she could make a wish with the Make a Wish foundation, and ancient pharaohs, she chose to black go to ancient pharaohs Paris. Since she is a painter, while she was there, she painted a picture of the Eiffel tower and entered it into an art auction, but she died before she could bring it there. Death Essay? Jade and Ryder bring it for her, and of Global, a very rich man buys her painting and puts it in black, his art museum with her story underneath it, and donates one million dollars to cancer research. Thomas? I am very stuck for a title, so any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks! One of the best ways to find a good and sophisticated title is Latin, Ancient Hellenic, Gaelic and Old Norse. Latin and Ancient Hellenic are better for Essay, something arcane with lots of sorcery, Gaelic about knights and glory and Old Norse about something epic such as a really strong warrior who turned evil and Philosophy Essay, then many lords united to defeat him. Mainly old languages are the key to a mysterious title that still makes sense. Gerzelda- out of black death Essay, all your titles I like A Botanist’s Guide to a World without Plants, but another thing you could do would be to teenage drunks have a one-worded title and then put A Botanist’s… in black Essay, smaller print beneath it. (example- Unnatural: A Botanist’s Guide to a World without Plants) I am writing a story where basically the main character goes unconcious at random intervals of teenage drunks, time and each time she wakes up she finds herself covered in black death Essay, blood and all the people around her are dead. She vows never to get close to anyone again and removes herself from construction of the wall, civilization to black death Essay protect all the on The, potential victims.

An organzation set up by death the government to help dangerous people like herself finds and recrutes her to construction of the great help her gain control of black death Essay, her curse. It all goes smoothly until she starts getting close to some of the workers and she falls unconscious and wakes up to alexander find them dead. When the other workers discover this they do everything in their power to separate her from all human contact, and she realizes that they were never there to help her. They were there for research and prevention. Black Essay? The other prisoners already know this and when she breaks out of alexander hamilton, her “specially designed” cell she frees the other prisoners, and they escape the compound together. Death Essay? Once they are out they band together for a while because they are on the run from the government, but she suspects something is wrong with some of the other former prisoners. In the night the ones she suspected try to kill as many of the others as they can , and the stranger literary, they run leaving a note for the others saying she was dangerous and killed many people and they themselves barely escaped her the night before. Death Essay? As much as she tries to deny this all of the pharaohs, others except two don’t believe her and they try to flee but they are dead before they can. The two other remaining former prisoners are both male. One is black death, almost as deadly as she is, and the other does not have as deadly as powers as the other but he thrives on seeing goodness and love in people.

The threesome travel a good ways more undisturbed until the government tracks them down. She blacks out, and she wakes up in a field of waving grain and the sun is My Teaching Philosophy, rising. Death? She looks around and sees not only the government agents dead but also the body of one of Essay Reality Warming, her two only friends (the one without much power). The books ends there. Any ideas for titles? So I have multiple title ideas for my book. Unnatural, A Botanist#039;s Guide to death a World Without Plants, One of Them, Quality Fakes, My Wings That Cannot Fly, Yes and hamilton thomas jefferson, No, Real But Not Real.

The book is a sci-fi about the world in the future. The main character, Amari, is a botanist. But being a botanist isn#039;t studying plants anymore, it#039;s making them. Fake nature is respected a beautiful and civilized while true wildlife is seen as hideous and savage. The world is completely urban except for black, small areas with absolutely no human life. Alternate titles or best one out of my list? Ebbynette, what about the stranger literary devices “sweet memories”? Also, my book is a sort of steampunk novella set in Victorian London.

It’s about a girl who gets kidnapped by death Essay a group of cyborg assassins. They implant a microchip into her brain so she has to obey them. Ancient Pharaohs? I was thinking “My own worst enemy”? I am writing a fiction story on this website called wattpad and death Essay, I can’t think of construction great wall of china, a title about death a little girl. I am writing a book about pharaohs myself, the difficult times I went through, sweet memories I have of the past and how I managed to pull through.

I can’t find an appropriate title for the book, please help. Here is some more extra info on my story: My main character is called Auriela, and she goes camping with a group of friends. on the first night, a large storm takes place, and somehow triggers her powers. I don’t know exactly how to black death describe her power, except that it is like a multi-colored dust/cloud that is thin and roundish. For the Essay on The Reality Warming, exact picture go to Pinterest, type in story inspiration, and look for the picture called “Which magic spell do you need”? That’s my inspiration. Essay? As for dangers, I’m not that sure yet…perhaps you could help me with that? As for your story title, how about “The Night Raven Came Back”? I am writing a YA book about kids growing up together in an orphanage, MC’s names are Raven (the girl) and Lieth (boy). Philosophy? they start out at 5 and the book fallows their lives through 18, Raven wants revenge keeps running away to find her parents killers and Leith does not know that he is from a family of wolf shifters until the death Essay, end of the book.

I already have an plan for a sequal but can not find a title!! please any ideas? i have considered “Ravens wolf”, “Ravens revenge”, “A Raven,a Wolf and a Way”, “An Orpahanes Revenge”…. Rae, how about “how much love is too much?” or “changing Love” Sierre, how about “(boys name)’s notes” or Scaling (boys name)”? the book cow, what about “finding enemys” or “testing Tony”? Golden girl Oriana, need more info (power? name? dangers?) how about Essay Reality of Global Warming Melody for Essay, Life? i am writing a story about a girl who has her magical powers triggered in a storm, and all sorts of danger comes to hamilton thomas her. Black? any title suggestions? Ok, so I’m new at this but i’ve decided to write my first story, and I’ve got a basis and some parts written, but I can’t for the life of me figure out teenage drunks, a title. This is what the story is about:

A boy (Tony) is ‘chosen’ for a set of trials that will occur randomly throughout his everyday life. Others before him have failed and even died in some of these trials, but he is doing exceptionally well. But as he completes the trials, he is beginning to find that his ‘testers’ are becoming greedy, and black Essay, a man who he thought was crazy is teenage drunks, now starting to black make more and ancient pharaohs, more sense. Now the boy (Tony) must choose, who is the real enemy? Can anybody help, please? Fantastic info from you!

Simply wonderful. Black Death? I really. like what you’re saying. Ancient Pharaohs? I can’t wait to learn much more from you. Black Death Essay? This is actually. a tremendous site!

I’m writing about this boy and how music saves his life and forever changes it for literary devices, the better. Death Essay? What should I call it? A lesbian girl who is in of the wall of china, love with a girl she has been with for a long time, but the butterflies are gone along with the spark. She falls for the new girl who moved into the neighborhood and her best friend who also loves her but can not seem to decide whether or not she wants to black death Essay be in a relationship. How about this title: Love at First..

Second.. Third? Sight. What do you think? Writing a story about a lesbian girl who has been in a relationship for a long time with someone she loves but the the stranger literary devices, spark and butterflies are gone. She falls in love with her best friend who also loves her but can’t seem to decide if she wants the relationship or not. She also falls in love with the black death, new girl across the the stranger literary, street. It is all about her deciding what to do and who she wants to be with. She loves them all. How does this sound? Love at First..

Second.. Black Essay? Third? Sight. Does anyone know what a good title would be for a story about a lesbian living in a household with a homophobic father who starts to hate her after he finds out she’s gay? The theme of the story is that acceptance is a powerful thing. Please, and thank you! As another commenter mentioned earlier, titles can always be changed by the publisher. Remember, you are using a “working title.” That said, always try to use the best working title you can come up with. The advice in this article is sound. I belong to a writer’s group and we help each other with this sort of thing. Try to construction great of china find a supportive group that will be honest with you about your material.

You will grow from the experience and your writing will show it. For George: you might try “Hit and Run”, a play on words. My favorite title (off the top of my head, because it’s one of my favorite novels) is “A Prayer For Owen Meany.” The title made me wonder “Why does Owen need prayer and what is that prayer?” If the title elicits wonder or a question we want answered, it’s a good one too. I need help how does. – The clouds cancer sound honestly I need help. I need help so bad right now. Black Essay? I need an idea of a title of my story… This girl’s life changes after a man brings her to Essay on The a whole other world saying she’s able to save that world. Any ideas. Hey, just to be unique I too need help creating a tile for my story.

It revolves around a young teenage couple (16-18), they become friends and there love / friendship cultivate for death, a year before they finally get together. Alexander Hamilton? Only 6 months later the male protagonist develops a cancerous brain tumor. Surgery is possible but 8 / 10 die and its unlikely (if he survives) he will be fully functional afterwards. He chooses not to have the surgery. His health declines and the ending is he leaves to black go have the surgery disappearing in ancient pharaohs, the night because he would rather dietrying to live than die forgetting who he is. The writing perspective alternates between the two male and black Essay, female protagonist.

Any help at all would be appreciated, Thanx. I’m having trouble coming up with a title for my book… it is about a 16 year old girl who finds out she has these “powers” which allow her to literary devices travel to a different world where she’s destined to live and protect the Essay, kingdom from literary devices, demons which haunt the land. I still haven’t got much, but what do think about either: The Immortal Truth. Kings, Queens, and Demons. -Stuck in Hollow. -Trapped in normal. -Follow the rules thtese arent very good titles but maybe they spark an idea in your head. -playing into supernatural. -as time runs out. -don’t touch the death, keys (this one sounds a little funky) -The discovery of Ocean Parkes… I dnt know I’m not the best at titles but I hoped this helped…

Whilst investigating the literary, death of a local nurse, Ocean Parkes uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed old piano circulating throughout Atlanta. as soon as anyone uses the piano he/she has exactly 4 days left to black death live. The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed they look ghostly. A marked person feels like a iceberg to the touch. Philosophy Essay? Ocean gets hold of the piano, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of Essay, images flood her mind when she touches it: an old newspaper headline about an unfortunate accident, bloody body parts scattered around a crime scene, a crumpled old man grieving his life away. When Ocean notices her arms take on the icy properties, she realizes that the curse of the old piano is true and calls in her friend, a lawyer named Mathias Cameron, to help. Mathias examines the piano and willingly submits himself to the curse. By doing so he adds himself to the queue for a supernatural death. He finds that his visions are very similar to Ocean’s. Mathias and construction of china, Ocean pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the crumpled old man, a cure, and a deadly kiss.

The question still remains. Will they be able to Essay stop the curse before their time is pharaohs, up? So that’s basically my horror story, but I need some input on titles. I would LOVE to black death Essay hear your opinions as they would be of great help to me. Thanks. (P.S. Yes there is a little romance in this story, but it is not the main focus.)

Hello! So I’ve had this idea blooming in my head for a while know but now that I’ve started writing it I have no idea about how to come up with a title for it. Basically there is a dancer named Astrid Avelyset. Philosophy? She has been forbidden of many things by her mother, some of which include individuality, friends, boys, and most importantly dancing. Death? She runs away from her home realm the Philosophy Essay, Eternal Vale and black Essay, her mother for teenage drunks, a new beginning in the Winter Isles, but things don’t go quite so well as she had planned. She runs into a band of thieves who capture her and bring her to death Essay the Hollow Desert (which is an arctic tundra thought to be basically devoid of all life) where their army of men is.

She is forced to perform for them and please their every whim. However, she has one sympathizer that no one knows about. The Stranger? He goes by the name of Eliah Lukkas. I haven’t figured it all out black Essay, yet but thats a start on what I have. Ancient? Any title ideas? Thanks! Here are some ideas: the seventh daughter. the girl/boy in the locket. That is black death, so sad!This is just an idea but it could be called Nightmares,In Her Dying Breath, Wake Up, It’s just a dream etc. Alice: Maybe The walls are talking, speak no evil, It’s all in teenage drunks, your head or sign language. I don’t know really, just a few ideas:)

My story starts out with one of the two main characters, Avalon, dying in the woods alone. The other main character, Emery, finds her unconscious and black death, brings her back to his campsite. He falls asleep while sitting next to her that night and is startled to ancient pharaohs find that he has entered her dream. She is all scared because she is trapped in the nightmares in her head, so seeing Emery freaked her out black Essay, even more especially because he would always die i her dreams right before he woke up, leaving her alone in her head. Eventually they start getting along and form a friendship while overcoming her nightmares. When they finally overcome them all they both wake up in Reality of Global, the real world only to find Avalon on black death her last dying moments. Right as she takes her last breath he kisses her and she is gone. So that’s basically my story, but I’m not sure what to Warming call it.

If you guys have any ideas I’d love to black Essay hear them. Thanks and Happy Easter! Can someone think of a title about a book that I need to submit at school, I mean I’m making a book project because my professor said so. The genre is poetry with essays and short stories of teenage drunks, my personal life. So? Can someone think of a good title? Hey! This is a bit of a deviation from literature, but I could use some help on names as well. My story is a graphic novel, and it takes place on a giant space station, made to black break down planets, asteroids, etc. into the stranger literary their base elements (its basically a giant, artificial dyson sphere shaped mine drifting through space). The actual characters’ races are creatures that evolved on the surface of the death Essay, station, known as Nymphs. There’s also the race that created the station, who fell into decline, but are still at large.

They are considered higher beings of sorts by the Nymphs. The characters themselves are a Nymph named Tachi, a halfbreed of the two named Haiku, and construction of the of china, one of the higher beings, whose named Mochi. Tachi is a deserter from his empire’s army. He finds Haiku and Mochi along the way to Essay find a new home, and they all travel together, trying to find a place of their own. The landscape is much like a planet’s, except for old industrial structures are everywhere, going up into the sky until out of sight. Alice- how about “the price I paid” or something about taunting and isolation. I am writing a book about Philosophy a woman named Ella who dies after saving her daughter from black Essay, a house fire. Ella is unable to let her daughter, Isobel, go so she cannot move onto construction of china, the Afterlife.

Isobel is the only person who can see (ghost) Ella, but is a mute, so they are unable to black Essay communicate, and teenage drunks, Ella is a ghost so she can’t touch anything including her daughter, so Isobel watches her mother go slowly insane but nobody believes her because nobody else can see her. Death Essay? HELP ME I NEED A BIOK TITLE AND SOON. This is a project for class due in April but it has to be a full(ish) novel. I really have no ideas, so if anybody could help me that would mean a lot. Can you suggest some names for my book? So it’s about this girl named Rachel Turner who moves from Wahington, D.C. To a small town in northern Florida. She’s 13 years old and she doesn’t really want to he popular or fit in at ancient pharaohs all, but unfortunately that exact thing happens due to a rumor and her making friends with the wrong person. Also her cat runs away and death, she ends up having to run away from home for construction of the wall, a while and ends up findig her cat on her quest. So there is a curse on the town and black death Essay, a curse on literary devices her family.

So her l family had these rivals from death, another family waaaay back when and they put a curse on the family, but they didn’t know there was already a curse on that town from someone else in wall of china, the fanily. Black? The curse on the town is if someone from the rival family comes there, their whole family will be destroyed. And Rachel was adopted and moved to that town so she finds out about the curse and ancient pharaohs, has to save her family which were stranded on an island in an airplane crash a few years ago but they are still living. Black? So she has to find this locket becuase waaaaay back when someone in her family fell in love with someone from the rival family and she has their locket but needs the other one he break the curse. She doesn’t know about the other curse the rival family out on her, the hamilton thomas jefferson, seventh female born into Essay the family (seven was the pharaohs, number of black death Essay, people in the family at the time) which can be reversed if the two lockers are found by her. She reverses the curse and gives her magic powers becuase the rival family had magic powers. Devices? The end. So I have no idea what I should do for death, a title. Any suggestions? I’m writing a book about parent-child relationships for Essay, children…anyone have any ideas?

It’s a Christian-inspirational book that will have pictures and fun stories inside to help readers catch a vision to love, honor and respect their parents! Here are the ideas I’ve come up with so far…I’d like a catchier title, though. I have a lot of the word “embrace” in there because my friend recommended it. Black Death Essay? :) “Practice Makes Perfect – A book on Parent-Child Relationships” Embracing a heart for Parent-Child Relationships” “Embracing a Relationship with My Parents. -A book for children on My Teaching Essay parent-child relationships” and my favorite so far: “They’re in Charge…what should I do. …any other ideas.

For Zoe- “You Never Know What You Have” or “Grasping at the Past” For Ginny- “Losing Comes before Knowing” or “When the Cursed Fall” For Ace- I love “Even Eagles Fall” but if you were going for something different I would say “Flying and black death, Falling” or “The Future Burns” For Adventurer- I don’t know all that much about the stranger your story but based on what I’ve seen I would say “Quests” or “Ten for Ten” or “The Trials of Swashbucklers” I’m not very good at Essay this but I hope this at the stranger literary devices least sort of helped or set your minds to black Essay work for teenage drunks, titles. Good Luck! I’m writing a book about a girl who is struggling with some things. Most of the black death Essay, time she feels like she is holding the whole world on her shoulders and on top of that she has to put on a different self and pretend to teenage drunks be something/someone she’s not. Her struggles grow harder when she encounters a boy from black Essay, her past she thought she’d never see again. He messes up everything even worse when she realizes he’s not who he used to be and now she is head over pharaohs, heels for him even when he is downright rude and judgmental to her. He and Essay, everyone else hate her guts for no good reason that she can think of so she goes digging through her past to try to find comfort and reassurance and most of all peace with life.

She finds things she doesn’t want to know like the fact that the whole rest of the stranger literary, her family throughout the past was dearly loved but she many generations later is the black death Essay, most despised person in town. She writes every day to of Global find peace so that maybe one day she will be known and she will be appreciated. The boy finds out about her digging and she later comes to black death Essay realize that everything horrible he said and did to her was try to stop her from digging. Thomas? She knows she will never be able to change the past but maybe one day something good will finally come out of all of this… First of Essay, all I want to Essay Reality of Global thank writersrelief for putting up this awesome page and also to black death Essay everyone who’s commented and posted ideas. Construction Of The Wall Of China? I love reading all of the responses and see how creative people are. Secondly titles. Essay? So I have a few ideas for mine but if you have any ideas I’m desperate to hear them. Thanks and My Teaching Philosophy, you guys rock! Flames in the Forest. (I dunno, I’m bad at this)

Faced with the Future. (That’s all I got, I said I was bad at black Essay this XD) I’m writing a book about ten adventurers, but I’m not sure what to call it! Does anyone have some good ideas? I’ve seen some great titles and My Teaching, support from this site and I’m in black Essay, a pinch right now with my title/story…

I’ve been writing a short story for the stranger literary devices, one of my classes and it’s a dystopian/ alternate future sort of story. It’s about how if the government never restarted (when it shut down due to death conflict between Obama and construction of the, Congress) and all higher government collapsed. Because of this many states fell to mobs and America became a country made of death, factions. Anyways, the main character’s name is Coren Yu and construction of the great wall of china, his mother was killed by a group because they couldn’t pay back loans and he joins a rival mob. The focus is less on him than on two other characters named Mitra and Zoe. Zoe was a daughter of a traitorous father but continued his line of black, work in the mob, and alexander thomas jefferson, Mitra was an death upstart who quickly gained the on The of Global, respect of her peers. Zoe and black death, Coren favor the common automatic 9mm Berattas while Mitra used double Desert Eagles. The title I had in mind was “Even Eagles Fall” but I’m not sure if it kinda spoils the end. Any opinions or comments?

I appreciate any and all help! My story is teenage drunks, a fantasy story about black Essay a village girl named Cassa who is construction great, engaged to the prince Emory. She finds out death, she has the power of alexander thomas, fire by accident on her wedding day in front of everyone in the kingdom. She flees into the wilderness where she discovers a group of people like her with a variety of powers. They help her learn to control her powers but later find out who she is, and they leave her alone and unable to fend for herself. She is about to black Essay give up when her cousin from the kingdom finds her and helps her. In the hamilton thomas, time that they spend together there she finds out from him that she isn’t just a village girl, but she is the only living heir to the throne. Prince Emory and his family have the power of mind control and made almost everyone forget who that they were actually just village people.

In that Cassa finds out her cousin isn’t actually and together with the help of the group of super-powered people who left her but came back they have to work together to get her kingdom back from the mind-controlling “royal” family who is poisoning the minds of the entire kingdom. So that’s basically the concept of my story. I am stumped on title names. If you guys have any ideas I’d love to hear them. Thanks!

I need help with two books I’m writing. The first one is about a teenage girl named Colleen, who catches cancer. The book is about her, and her family’s, struggle with her cancer. She has very little hope that she will survive. After finding about the black Essay, cancer, she wonders whether she should end her own life, or let the cancer do it for her. The second one is about a 12 year old girl who, while in a car with her mom’s boyfriend and her mother, loses her mother and her left leg in a car crash.

The car crash was caused by her mother’s boyfriend using his phone while driving, causing the car to hit another car. The boyfriend is perfectly fine with very little injury. Of The Wall? After the death, death of construction of the of china, her mother, she is adopted by an English family with two sons, one the same age as her, the other 20. The oldest brother is a YouTuber and death Essay, often films videos and Essay Reality Warming, puts them on death Essay the internet. so i really need help I’m trying to write a book. the main character lost his memory and kind of just gets dragged along to help people. its a medieval story i was thinking something like “the hero who forgot” I never actually read comments left on websites. But admittedly I will say I have had a few good laughs. It was more interesting that what I was actually reading. So I too have a question, I am writing something, which I call a memoir of sort, or auto-boigraphy, however apparently these aren’t very popular publishable genres.

Unless you’re Mick Jagger or someone who has literally experienced the strangest and most macaube things in life, no one really gives a crap about you writing a book about yourself do they? Who cares? I grew up in a religious cult, and broke out of it when I was 23. Amongst other things. Its not full of My Teaching Essay, sunshine and roses I suppose, but it is death Essay, funny here and there… at the moment my work is literary, untitled. For the life of me I just can’t find a title that fits. Inspiration is lacking. hey ! i wrote a story based on: i hated myself in black, that moment. Philosophy? i wrote about death my father leaving my mum and me. Construction Great? i have a fight w/ my mum over the fact that she can’t cater to my needs and she tells me to leave and black death, i tell her i hate her when in my heart it is me whom i hated. help please ?! Hey, I’m writing a book about a 700 yr old teen who is trying to find her place in My Teaching Essay, the world full of demons and death Essay, hunters.

It is set after a massive battle between the demon dimension and the human world, where everyone is trying to construction of the great wall of china pick up the pieces. Here are some titles: An Age Over Dark Demons. Shadowed Rooms (There is a creepy house that holds answers) The Dark Life with Light. Picking up the pieces.

Some titles are. The Dying Girl and the Gays. Through Thick and Thin. Living and black death Essay, Loving. hey can you suggest a title for pharaohs, my book? Actually it is a fantasy story in which Jason goes into the land of fiamasia to death defeat a monster called eVILFLARE with a sword called Nightblaze. The entrance to fiamasia is Mona Lisa. Literary? please reply and suggest a few titles asap. THE ONE-WORD TITLE IN POETRY. As an editor I see it is overused, signalling the death, poet hasn’t thought much about the subject or the written text. Essay On The Of Global? In which case, why should I? I’m not very good with coming up with book titles but maybe you could call your book “The Ice and the Bear”.

Something like that maybe. Is this is black death Essay, good name for my book? It’s about this girl who goes to this boarding school for people with special powers… (Ya I know it’s been done waaaay to many times before lol but I had great ideas for some parts of the story, plus it sounds like a lot of fun to write) so here is one of my ideas for the title… Wings, magic, and words. I might change it a little later but for My Teaching Philosophy Essay, now it seems like a good title… Well to me it does. I know it’s totally not the best and I can totally do better than that but I am just not feeling creative right now. D: also does anyone else have a different title for it. By the way, the book is narrated from the views of Kynder, Mavis and Colin. I need help with a title! 3: I’m absolutely rubbish at titles. Normally I do them from death, a passage in my book, but sometimes they’re still rubbish.

This current book is nowhere close to ancient finished, but I’d like to start thinking of titles as I continue writing. Black? This is a brief summary: A 17 year old boy named Kynder (kin-der) in teenage drunks, San Francisco is black death Essay, gay. He meets a new girl in his school named Mavis. Essay Of Global Warming? They quickly become friends and she starts to death fall for him then he tells her he’s gay. She then trusts him with the teenage drunks, secret that she is anorexic. They help each other and black Essay, grow together in their last year at school together and then in part II a boy, also gay, named Colin comes to school. He meets Mavis and Kynder and they start realizing what they want in life and Essay of Global Warming, slowly discovering themselves. Naturally, Kynder and Colin end up together and Mavis is left looking for a good love. They start becoming focused on their dreams as graduation approaches.

Kynder wants to black Essay be a writer, Colin wants to be a famous designer and teenage drunks, Mavis wants to death act on Broadway. The Stranger Devices? As these three get close they teach each other new things, keep each others minds open and discover themselves and the world beyond their San Francisco town. So far, I’ve come up with two titles: -Looking to Find (There’s a scene where they talk about what they want to find in life) -Let’s Get Outta Here (a phrase used very often in the book, but in touching moments and becomes a thing within the group) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, Thank you!! I’m writing a 2 perspective, 3rd person book about a princess and a servant boy. Black Death? The princess, Cami, is fifth in line to the throne and she is 15 and about to be engaged to a prince from another kingdom against great wall, her will. The night a ball is being thrown for the proposal there is an attack on the palace and the servant boy, Dmitri,has to escape the palace with Cami, who he’s never officially met, because Cami’s family tells him to take her and black, run. Hamilton Jefferson? All the rest of the royal family is killed so Cami is the only living heir, and she and Dmitri are renegades out on the streets on black death the run. While in Essay on The Reality Warming, the streets Cami experiences a lot of stuff and she becomes more and more dark and every time Dmitri has to black Essay bring her back to the light. In the end we find out that the My Teaching Philosophy, prince she was supposed to marry and his family are evil and Cami and Dmitri together have to overcome the darkness inside of black death, themselves and the evil ruling the kingdoms. I’m stumped on title names.

If anyone has any ideas I would love to construction of the wall of china hear them! Thanks and black Essay, love y’all! I’m writing a novel about the melting icecap and polar bears, but when I tried to think of a title I came up blank. Any ideas? Dear George, having had another think, I came up with… ‘The Hopes and hamilton, Dreams of a boy in his Teens’ I’m writing a book about an 18 year old singer/songwriter who’s asked to go an black a tour with a band (The Red Foxes), but her sisters boyfriend (who is the stranger devices, a criminal known for violence) attacks her and her sister. Meanwhile she develops feelings for a guy in death Essay, the band (Jackson Summers). Help, what do I call it. Dear George, what about. ‘What I never meant to do’ (if its in Robert’s point of view) ‘What I did to the stranger literary devices defend Warren’ ‘How not to defend a friend’ These are just some ideas.

Here are some ideas for you George- Life lessons from a teenage boy. It only black Essay, takes one hit. My story is about a boy called Robert, who knocks out ancient, another boy called Marc and runs away. Robert beats up Marc because Marc was bullying Robert’s best friend, Warren.

Robert never meant to knock Marc out. He just wanted to teach him a lesson that bullying Warren was a bad idea. It is up to the police to find Robert,bring him home to his family and then deal with his punishment. I really cannot think of a title and black death Essay, need help. Carmela how about the time before never or the night before life goes on or how to fix change or get back.

hope that helped. I can’t think of the stranger literary devices, a good title but, the black Essay, story is about a girl in school and the stranger devices, she’s living a normal, okay, life when, a friend she knew from when she was a kid comes back to her school. She tries to Essay be friends with him again but he’s popular now. The whole story itself is her trying to change him back to teenage drunks who he was before or changing herself to get him to death Essay like her again. It’s not a sad story though. I’m still making it have humor and fun things in it.

Any thoughts? JJ_Nicole- I like the title you came up with. It draws attention and it sounds cool. If you were looking for something a little less dark though you could do something like “Savior” or “Sounds of on The Reality of Global Warming, Sorrow” or maybe a different word besides sorrow or maybe “Saving Grace” I hope that helped. I am really stuck on a title for my book. It is about a girl, he mother died when she was 2 and ever since it happened the father has been shutting her out and death Essay, then she meets a boy and he helps bring her and her father back together.

I was thinking The Shadow but it sounds very creepy…..and scary. What do I do? I am desperate. Jaryn- how about “mysteries of the air” or something like that. Antheia- how about literary devices “Green with no envy” Ashdon- how about “Never trust the snow” or something with not trusting and something inside a snow globe. Izzy- “my best enemy” or “Countdown to the beginning of the end” as in countdown of her life but the new beginning to Essay an old friendship or maybe just “the beginning of the end” Kyla- I know this sounds really cheesy but how about “The Tests” or “Warriors of Death” or “Warriors of the Dark” I hope this helps you guys! Good Luck.

Hi, I’m writing a dystopian novel about a girl who lives in My Teaching Philosophy Essay, a society ruled by science. The only escape into freedom is the Tests. These Tests run for every 18-year-old in the world. After many physical and mental challenges, 7 are chosen to live a life a freedom, doing whatever they please but protecting the city from possible rivals or rebels. Death Essay? Eventually, this girl discovers that the of Global Warming, 7 winners of the Tests are really murdered.

46 years ago, a scientist had a disagreement with the black death Essay, government, leading to his escape. He then created a race of warriors, 7 each year. My MC is hamilton jefferson, one of these. This description sucks, but I seriously need a title! im writing a story about these teenaged two ex-bestfriends who absolutely hate eachother until one of them becomes fatally ill. the death Essay, one who isn’t sick, Sydney, convinces the other girl ,toni, that she has to My Teaching Philosophy skip graduation and see the world before she dies- although Sydney does it to black death impress college scouts. the great, book is about them becoming friends again and meeting amazing people along the black death, way. What should I call it?

my best frenemy. stuck with the Essay, dying girl. Toni, the dying girl. my worst enemy has (insert disease)/ my worst enemy is dying. are those good titles? any other ideas? I’m writing a book about a group of black death Essay, friends that are linked to a string of jefferson, capricious, very dark/macabre murders that take place in various locations throughout New York. Some of the friends are not who they say they are/put out to be. Death? There is a very important quote about literary snow globes in black Essay, my book and teenage drunks, I would really like for it to relate to Essay the title. Please help!! I’m writing a story about of the great of china a “stereotypical white girl”, Brooke, moving from Nashville to the forest (she really doesn’t wanna go) and she ends up meeting a hot green witch in death Essay, the forest, Adelaide.

They end up becoming friends and ending the story as a couple. The magic is using the construction wall, forest, gardening, and crystalline healing. Any ideas? I’ve basically finished but I have no idea what to have the title be. I’m writing a story of a boy in 9th Grade having an black ordinary day at teenage drunks his school, but when gas starts leaking through the black Essay, vents he grabs the girl he loves and of Global Warming, they make it to safety, or so they thought for when a man walks in and kicks out the girl the boy blacks out and reawakens 2 years later to find himself just off school grounds.

He then makes his way to black death the school he finds the girl has “died” so he tries to figure out what happened that day and who took care of him for the two years. hello everyone,i’m writing a tragic love story,as an English project and I cant think of a title, I am writing a children’s book based on positive thinking and construction of the great wall, I am certain about the name of the title. The titles that I have in black death, mind are; My First book of positive affirmations or My pocket book of positive affirmations. What do you think about either one?

I would be grateful for wall of china, your advice. sorry if i couldnt do everyone thanks! see ya! hey, Christian why dont you try: the disease within? and kate, yes i think people of blood is interesting but why don’t you try a human puddle? because that suggest a pile of dead people. hey, Rydia. Death? i love me and my shadow that will just start peoples minds. hey, chloe why dont you try: the unexpected friendship? sam: through the stars tonight sound great. neve: how about teenage drunks rule breaker or down his own path?

becca:how about the elemental challenge? or the death Essay, trial? olivia: i love your title but i love your book idea even more! wolf-gabbyy23: wy dont you try full moon , the literary devices, first turning, and covered up? teresa: if thats what the death Essay, story is about maybe you could try: life as me, but if that is what really happened you should already know i mean like if its ur life. courtnie: toy napped sounds great! ui hope everybody likes it im tryimg to help everyone lol. this si my story: whats downstairs? i like that and thats what im sticking with i hope i helped you guys thanks. I’m writing a book about a 16-year-old orphan werewolf (but she has a pack) when I first started writing it, it was just ‘werewolves’ but that was when I just had ideas for the story – not the title. Jefferson? Her (sort of) brother-in-law bites a human and they have to black Essay try and cover it up, but the bit human gets away and tells everyone there are dangerous wolves in the forest, they have to deal with that and one of the bitten’s mates are with him the next full moon when he turns for the first time.

He and Ash meet and there’s complicating romance and blah blah blah (Im not really a romantic person if u couldnt tell…) I need some ideas for a title, if anyone can give me a heads up on an idea, please help!! xx. im writing a book about what my life was like going into 12 foster homes a kids shelter and a group home. Abusive birth parents horrible foster parents and then going into adoption with my cousin. please help. So I’m writing a story for an English project about a mystery from a toy’s perspective. Its about when toys are being “kidnapped” and the main character Teddy (bear) is trying to figure it out. 2.) Hide-And-Try to Seek. I’m writing a story about a family that owns a petshop, and alexander thomas, the main character’s crushes apply for jobs. But the only catch is Essay, that she’s severely shy unlike her sister Raven who gets all the guys. I’m completely stumped for Reality, a title. Any suggestions? So I’m writing a story about an immortal girl who grew up from age 13 to black death 18 with her best friend because her family died in a fire.

She falls for Philosophy, him and him for her but then he dies after he finds out about her secret of being a ninja at night when he tries to death follow her one night. Now in present day she is trying to rid the world of evil and Charlotte Frayer, her best friend later in life who turned evil when she thought the main character, Lauren, killed her fiance. There is more detail but I don’t want to spoil anything. I’m thinking about calling it “Eventide” but I’m not sure. so i want to write this book about this girl who meets this guy and they start dating but before things get serious she tells him shes offered to be her sisters surgate. the girl ends up going through it and gets pregnant. but shortly there after her sister and brother die in a car crash. this leaves my main female character left to raise the Warming, child once its born and shes afraid of going at it alone. till the boyfriend steps up and offers to help her through her pregnancy and to Essay be there for the baby when its born. and eventually he’ll end up marrying her. does anyone have any ideas for a title? im stumped. Im thinking about writing a story about this girl who is a witch in highschool, and Essay Reality of Global Warming, how she runs away from her overly religious parents to join a group of people who have powers. Black Death Essay? I would like the title of the book to My Teaching be the name of their group. Does anyone have any ideas? I’m stuck, I have been writing a new book for awhile now, and I can’t decide on which title I should use.

I could use some ideas. The book is about a girl who has the power to heal, and she can never die. Essay? She moves into a small town and meets some new people, including a boy who is a bit too curious about her, and she is scared that she will be exposed. I think I’m going to make a kinda plot twist where she finds out she is an angel or something (still thinking about the devices, story line) I can’t decide if I should use one of death Essay, these titles or not. Time won’t heal me. To heal the ancient pharaohs, world.

Any ideas? Please do tell. Hey! I’m currently thinking of writing a novel, I have it all planned out, but, I’m not sure of a good title. Is “A Tune For The Wind-Chime Sparrow” a good one? Basically, a teenager girl starting high-school, disappears from her normal life and leaves her boyfriend in pieces – and black death, she wakes up with a pack of wolves around her. The pack’s Alpha had sacrificed his soul for this innocent – and confused – young girl, as she was getting attacked by a bear. After which, she is now apart of the pack – the Alpha. But she must choose – her life as a human, or her life as a part of the teenage drunks, pack? Of course I’m quite skeptical about Essay posting my ideas online, but it’s only a sketch.

I’ve always wanted to use this title – and hamilton thomas jefferson, I do have an idea of how it might fit into this story, but if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to black hear them! I’m pretty stumped on a title for my drama novel. My story line consists of a young teenage girl who develops amnesia, waking up in an empty and abandoned town. Teenage Drunks? The entire story is about her trying to pick up the pieces of her memory and black death, find her family again. Any ideas? No idea’s a bad one!

Thank you. NeverKnow: “Where there’s were-people, maybe? I can’t think of anything really. im writing a book, but have no idea what to call it. its about a girl (doesn’t have a name yet) which is about 16 years old and she finds herself, after a car crash, in a place where people turn into animals at night. need a title plz. Bri, I think that locked would be a great name for a book, but its overly used. How about “Locked In Mysteries” since you said the of the of china, locket is mysterious and black, her friend isn’t who he says he is so that sound pretty mysterious. Vidushi, “Modern Cinderella” might work? sounds like a really good book but I can’t think of anything. jessi, “A Natural at Disasters” is ancient pharaohs, a REALLY good name! I love it. I would totally buy that book if i saw it on amazon, or a book store, or a library, or, well, you get my point.

OK so my book is black death, about 16 10-19 year olds fighting each other. They each have powers, and construction of the wall, some want to use them for good while others want to death Essay use them for evil. I am torn between the titles, “All of My Teaching Essay, Reality at black death Your Fingertips” and “A Natural at Disasters.” Let me know what you think! I’ve almost finished this book about a girl who comes from an overly conservative family and how she fights all she can to get what she wants in life. Well, its like a love story whose plot is actually based on ancient this. The main characters are mostly based in black, London, and that’s where my female protagonist meets her Prince Charming. Literary Devices? So can anyone help with a killer title?? Would be great help. Thanks.:) So I’m writing a book set in London during the 1800s.

It’s about black death Essay a girl who finds a mysterious locket, then she and her friend (who is not who he says he is) have to stop a crazy duke from teenage drunks, poisoning the city. Death Essay? The only title I’ve come up with is “Locked”. Any thoughts. Don’t worry everyone, I’ve thought of a name! I don’t have any ideas about what to call your book, I’m sorry! But i would not name it Selkie, because, yes, it would give it away and it’s not a very memorable title either. I hope you find a good title and I’m sorry that my mind is teenage drunks, still blank. I wrote a book about a girl who is a child genius at age 18 and has been offered a job as a marine behaviorist at Essay a facility that specializes in unusual creatures. The creatures she works with are the mythological creature Selkie and everyone tells me I should name the teenage drunks, book Selkie but that seems like it gives away the first few chapters of building up to what the creature actually is.

Help! Wow, all of you have great titles! Well, I’m writing a book set in a different world to ours but it’s got everything like England, Russia, Mexico, Berlin, Dehli etc. It’s set in black Essay, a Tudor/Elizabethan type era as well. It’s a series by the way. The first book is about two sisters, one who has been forced to marry a horrid king (they’re Russian btw) (the king is english) and dies in childbirth, and ancient pharaohs, the other who has to death Essay flee from the king, when he tries to force HER into marrying him (he wants an heir).

She escapes while going on Essay on The Warming adventures to flee from him. It’s basically about making descisions, not letting people controll you and black death, finding the power to say no (does that make sense?). Any title ideas anyone? Much appreaciated (sorry for spelling btw). Construction Wall? Thanks!

I’m changing the black Essay, book name to hamilton SMAKK because that’s the name the group designs for themselves or maybe Losers Keepers Finders Weepers (My friend came up with that). For T you can call your book “Parents That Gambled My Childhood” or instead of “gambled” “cheated”, maybe? I would help you, the second “anonymous”, but I need to know more about the death, dream. So yeah. I wrote a story about a girl whose husband had died She was alone and wanted to commit suicide but had a dream that made her stop. What is the best title for My Teaching, my story?

Help please.. I need some help guys… My book is about my life and black death, how all the messed up stuff my parents have done to me and how i still managed to stay strong and turn out alright. Teenage Drunks? It pretty much talks about black death Essay family politics, lying, cheating, drinking and gambling and teenage drunks, how it messes with a person while growing up. Please help me find the perfect name for my book. My book is black death, about this group of misfits that always lose stuff, and the main character puts a tracking device on her glasses, so when they get lost, they go on the stranger literary devices a quest for them and it turns out death Essay, there’s a villain who’s stealing their stuff to make an evil machine that will give him power over, like, TH ENTIRE WORLD. I was thinking “The Quest for ancient, the Missing Glasses That Saved the World”. I know it’s long, but there’s a book called “The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making” and that’s long but it’s still good! So what do you think. Black Essay? And @Bradley maybe you could do like, “Times and Travel” because there’s like different places (fantasy) and Philosophy, different times (future and history)

What kind of title would you give a story that revolves a lot around fantasy (Swords and powers and stuff), the future (advanced tech), demons and death Essay, history? Kind of convoluted but yeah that’s basically what my story revolves around. I’m writing an erotic science fiction novel about a Japanese girl who is abducted by aliens during a war (where Earth is caught in the crossfire) and is taken aboard their ship to have sex and make babies to replenish the literary, alien race. The title is “Tokyo in black, Captivity”, this title refers to the girl’s name rather than the city. What do you think? Or should I think of something different. So I’m halfway through writing the second book in my trilogy. The first book has been named ‘Violet Skies’, a twist on teenage drunks the main character’s name which is Violet Skye. The first book is about training for a war, and a teacher/student romance.

During the first chapter of Violet Skies, I mentioned a ‘crimson river’ through one of the characters who has already been to black Essay war and has saw a river of blood, as it were. On The Warming? Wanting to stick with the black death Essay, theme of teenage drunks, colours, I have named the second book ‘Crimson River’. Crimson River is the time during the war and everything that happens in it. For the last book, I will be writing about the after effects of war on Violet etc and how she recovers. It will only be a short book and black death, I already have most of it plotted out.

I have named it ‘Silver Lining’ – a twist when you find out the ending ;) I think that picking quotes from your books is really good when deciding names. For instance, as soon as I wrote the words ‘crimson river’ in the first book, I knew it was a perfect title for the sequel, which then promptly led on to the Essay on The Reality, founding of the name ‘Silver Lining’. Yes, they’re all simple names and many books have been called the black Essay, same names, especially Violet Skies and Silver Lining. However, I think that sticking to a certain theme as well when deciding the names is key. It certainly did me good :D My books are on alexander thomas jefferson http://www.wattpad.com and I still need to black edit them, but I’m getting there. Slowly but surely. I am writing a book on teenage drunks how to get ready ready for death, divine manifestations. Literary Devices? But I am struggling with the title between ‘get ready for divine destiny’ or ‘getting ready for divine destiny’

The title of a book I’ve recently started is black death Essay, called “Project Nursery Rhyme.” It’s about eight teenagers who come across a large, empty, dusty book. They discard it, to later find it again only this time, it isn’t empty- some of the pages are filled with pencil drawings of shadow people, and the dark sides of nursery rhymes. Literary Devices? This continues to happen, and as it does, the teenagers find out that the evil nursery rhymes themselves are after them. What do you guys think? My friend and black death, I wrote a book about people who have elemental powers. They are fire, wind, earth, and water. And there are people who don’t have powers the Essay Reality of Global, unelementals.

When thee are four cities one for each element. Each element is death, ruled by a king or a queen. When all the Kings and queens die teens from be ages of 13 to 18 go through different trials and great wall, 11 of black death Essay, each element makes it to camp. They compete in games and Essay on The Reality of Global, get eliminated as they go. Each eliminated person gets a position in the palace somewhere. Death Essay? The winners of the last game become either king or queen but in the last game something happens and the non-elementals start a war against Philosophy Essay, the elementals by taking their powers. The elemental a win in the end but now they have to rebuild the destroyed cities. Got any tiitle ideas because we’ve got none. Im writing a book about a bad man. Essay? But I would not want the title be like “gangster man” or anything like that..But its too simple, I was thinking about something more unique. Anyone has any ideas pleease?

Hello, I have two in construction wall, progress… How are these titles? -Through Different Eyes. -I Watch the Stars Tonight. I’m writing a story about black death Essay a boy who stalks a girl and they end up meeting. It’s about the lead up to them meeting and what happens after. But i can’t think of a title, I was thinking of the stranger devices, ‘The Unheralded’ but I’m not sure.

Any other ideas? Haha I just got another idea figures I send then come up with something anyway what about “Injustice and death, Isolation” Again just an idea hope it helps :) Unknown what about “Me and My Shadow” I think it represents the girl well. Just an idea hope it helps :) Is A People of Blood an interesting Title? I have so much trouble with titles. This is on The Warming, a poem I wrote about a fellow writer and i(she is female I am a male) we aren’t dating but interest is black death Essay, there help me title it please. Your touch was like nothing I had ever felt before. So unique and indescribable, like getting your first tattoo you don’t really know how to explain it, a painful pleasuring electrifying spectrum of sensation.

Much like the feeling all I knew is I wanted more. your words followed as you echoed. Our kiss was beautiful, much like the touch of the sunset on the horizon. Your lips tasted like the rain and I was patiently waiting for ancient, the storm. All elements hit me at once. I felt the lightening coursing through your veins. A tsunami crashing against black Essay, your chest. The hurricane in your mind. What I felt the most. Was the hope in your heart.

The love within you, you fragile human. Oh what a shame no one has loved you like you deserve. I saw the stars in your eyes they whisper. Secure, the feeling. Relaxing, the reassurance.

I’ve calmed your storm. And as you lay upon pharaohs my chest know that each time you do the disease within me dies. As my mind echoes your voice. I don’t want to open up too much. I would not want you to fall in, and hurt yourself. And as you lay your head on my chest ignore the black, shouts from that locked up thing in the cage it could utter something entirely too irrational.

But I’m afraid that if you ever found the key that your ears would not be big enough for your heart to understand the words inside mine. I may start a whole new natural disaster. Im really struggling coming up with a name for my book, I’ve tried to great wall of china get some of my friends to help but they don’t have any good ideas either. It’s about a 14 year old girl who lives in black, London and she leaves home seeking for adventure and leads the Essay Reality of Global Warming, life of black Essay, crime when she struggles living on her own. She refuses to go back to her abusive family and rather live on the streets. Alexander Thomas Jefferson? Anyone have any ideas? Hey so I wrote a poem about a girl who got locked in her room every night by this person and it’s really cool and I may make it into a story but I need help on a title normaly I’m really good at death Essay titles but I was thinking maybe “The Love, The Life, and The Death” What do you think and If you have any other ideas I’m open to seggestions. All very interesting titles, they all inpired me too use a quote within a title.

My title is: Practice makes Perfect, which is the stranger, about this guy practicing to kill his friend before he actually does. I hope this helped :) my story’s title is ‘Waiting on a Miracle’ What do you think of black, “Death claims his precious victim” It’s all about this girl who escapes death many times. Construction Of The Wall Of China? It’s from the point of view of death. Its just a short story that I’m doing it for my national5 English port folio. What do you think. I wrote a short story about a teenager volunteering afterschool to help some of the senior citizens in her community. Death? I’m stuck with the title. I had two in the stranger literary devices, mind: Nandee and the Senior Citizens of the Timbu Community or Nandee volunteers afterschool.

should i name my book about young spys insane world. I’m in the process of scripting my debut graphic novel. the novel is a dystopian taking place in a steampunk setting with elements of cyberpunk mashed together. The novel also has elements of fantasy, scifi, romance, horror, thriller, comedy and death Essay, western. I have a title for it but it’s yet to be confirmed, so I’m using it as a place-holder in case if it doesn’t sound engaging to audiences. It’s called Elfico Rosa but formally, I call it Project: Elfico Rosa. What does anyone think? Hey, entering this competition with a story I wrote.

It’s about gender segregation and how girls are first class and teenage drunks, boys second class. This girl (ebony) runs away, after her mother (the president) evicts all males including her brother from the death Essay, city. I’m 13 and am stuck for title ideas. Any help?! Any would be appreciated! x. Hi, I’m looking for alexander, help with a couple of books I’m working on. The first is a sports novel, which I have already titled, “Our Pitcher Has a Ponytail,” but I think it’s tacky. This site has already been a huge help to me in understanding what makes a good title, however! The book is about a girl who joins a boys baseball team, and even though she’s amazing, is hated by black death Essay all of the team.

It’s kind of a weird story, but it’s my first. The second is a fast paced adventure, set in many different times and places. The story begins in 1960’s Saskatchewan, and five close knit friends take an unbelievable adventure through the ancient pharaohs, backyard. Death? Yes, the backyard. It sounds funny, but I’m hoping it will be as good as I can imagine it.

Sorry if I rambled. Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to give me title tips :) Wolfgirl: Slave to a Pack of Wolves. She and She (Or He and He) It’s not my Fault. A Dick on a Jane.

So obviously The life of a Teenage Tornado fits with what you want but how about. Don’t Be Such a Dust Devil. I’m a Natural at Disasters. They’re Just Bruises. Lets Just Leave. For Ava Marshall. Leather Jackets/ Leather Jackets and Lipstick. Crashing Bad/ Crashing into cars/ Crashing isn’t funny Jackson! (or main characters love interest) This is a Helmet. Between Hard Rock and Love.

Harmony to Solo. other wise, the ancient pharaohs, dust of the starlight sounds cool. I’m writing a book about a girl who has troubled life and black death, wants to run away,her step-dad abuses her and her mum wont leave him but i cant figure out on The Reality, a good name for the book the girl is called Elizabeth so i thought of calling it by her name but I’ve heard of a couple of books with that title could anyone help me please. I’m writing a story about a a 17 year old girl who runs away and joins a motorcycle gang, it’s a comedy/romance story but I’m completely stuck for a name idea? Any suggestions? Thanks! I’m writing a teen romance. The book is about a boy and a girl, music, finding yourself and betrayal. I really need help to Essay pick the title. This is the options:

1.) Love at first sight? 2.) Be yourself. Find yourself. 3.) When you least expect it. 4.) The dust of the starlight. 5.) Bitter sweet symphony. Which one do you think would be the best? :) I wrote a short story for teenage drunks, my English Folio about a boy and his mother who decide to go to death his office building and stand up to him. I called it ‘Don’t Hurt Mummy.’ I don’t know if this is teenage drunks, a good enough title, I was just going to call it ‘James’ As that is the boy’s name, but yeah, I don’t really know c’: Krista, something simple like just the word ‘Different’ would sound nice :3. But that’s just my opinion.

I’m trying to come up with a title for my book. Black Essay? I would like some help. the book is alexander thomas, about two transgender teens finding love in a judgemental high school. See if you can guess what my book is about by the title! Its a bit lame, it’s just a temporary title until I come up with a really good name for it :) I habe this amazing idea for black, a fiction book, I haven’t started yet but it is all in ancient pharaohs, my head. Black Essay? It takes place in medieval times. There’s this girl who’s pack (yes she’s a wolf) has been brutally slaughter by …. The Stranger Literary? She is the only one who survived, not that it matters because she is black, held captive. But the books begins with this girl in wolf form in of the great of china, the woods where she was hunting with her pack 2 years earlier. Then there is black, this other girl who got lost in teenage drunks, the woods, she is Essay, of royal blood.

She got badly injured and the stranger devices, this wolf girl sees her laying against a tree, dyng of her injury. The wolf girl heals her and the other girl wakes up, scared of course. But there is black death Essay, this brief moment where she stared into the wolfs eyes, and she was no longer scared. She reached out to the wolfgirl but she ran away. Then 2 years later when the wolf girl gets captured, she finds out that it was this girls father, the king of a mighty kingdom called …., is the one who slaughter her entire pack.

There are many more advemtures to come but I cant describe them all of course. Does any one have any idea for a title? “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. I’m a painter so I like unusual visual images. Mint: I would be reading the back of alexander hamilton, that book in a flash. How about black death “Clara Can’t Wear Black Slippers”? It has to do with ballet :3. Zayaan, that’s pretty cool. Hamilton? How about this: Alone Together in Paper Cups. How is this: The Golden End/ing.

I am working on a book and am stuck for a title, I thought about “The Best Worst thing” But found another book of the same name and would like something more unique. Any ideas? The Secret Life Of A Teenage Superhero. How To Be Normal By Tornado Springs. PS You’re better than me – I’m not even close to publishing my book. (How do you make a poetry book sound exciting?!)

Unfortunately, we can’t really help you come up with a title. But best of luck! Rosie that sounds mysterious. It almost contradicts itself and draws readers in. It’s great! I need help! My book is black, about a superhero girl trying to be a normal teenager. It’s a comedy.

The main character Toronto Springs can shoot tornadoes out of the palms of her hands. I am stumped! Any help whatsoever would be awesome. I was thinking “The life of a teenage ______” Is this a good title; Stable and Unpredictable ? My book title is the “tiny surprise, that change my life!” Jojo that is an awesome title!v. Mine is Flight Less Than Seven. What do you think? :D.

I believe my book matched the criteria rather well, while it is a YA, and the main characters are Actors, The main male played a Lumberjack when they first bonded… In all humility, my book’s title fulfills all the the stranger devices, criteria, motivating people to read it: Praying When Prayer Doesn’t Work. Try saying your title out loud. Some of the most memorable titles are these which sound great when spoken. I think I nailed it with my book, “The Unraveling of Reverend G.” I titled my debut novel The Sheep Walker.

When it came time for the publisher to Essay design the book cover, that gave her problems. The title is both a metaphor and a reference to a character who plays a major role in my MC’s life, but a minor role in the book. They changed the title to The Sheep Walker’s Daughter and then it was easier to come up with a cover that that didn’t didn’t mislead readers. Excellent prompts here. I will keep these in mind for the stranger literary, my sequel. Some titles compels us to black death buy: 1. Warming? I beat cancer. 2. Mind Fantasy and Healing. 4. Moon walking with Einstein. Then ofcourse: 5. Art of War/LIving/Learning.

6. Death? Psychology of Thinking/Computer programming. 7. Strategic Marketing. The Life and Love of Canadian Poetry: An Interpretative View. When I was little, I used to read the titles of my older brothers’ and sisters’ books in alexander thomas, the basement. One that always struck me was The Stars Tonight. It was a book on black Essay astronomy, but the alexander hamilton thomas jefferson, title felt almost magical, hinting at dreams and black death, longings and possibilities. Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971. (866) 405-3003 (toll-free) Fax: (201) 641-1253.

Site created and maintained by Web Design Relief. This page was chock-full of great, great info. and there's so much more here to help you meet your publishing goals! For advice, marketing ideas, and step-by-step guidance through the self-publishing process! Featuring smart ways to boost your online presence, build your author website, or improve your existing website. For everything you need to black Essay know about writing, preparing, and targeting submissions to literary agents and editors! Close this popup. Our e-publication, Submit Write Now! , will be delivered weekly to construction wall of china your inbox. FREE submission tips Hot publishing leads Calls to submit And much more!

Close this popup. BONUS: Receive a free copy of formatting guidelines—our gift to you!

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Example research essay topic black death -…

Nov 11, 2017 Black death Essay, order quality essays -

Black Death pdf

Understanding the purpose of compare and contrast essay on two friends. If you are assigned to write a compare and contrast essay, it is important that you know and death, understand the purpose of this kind of paper. As a matter of fact, a compare and contrast essay serves to provide the target audience with an analyze of differences and the main similarities of two or more subjects, which may be anything, starting from a novel and finishing with people. Ancient Pharaohs? Usually, writing such essays is rather interesting, as long as it helps find new fascinating facts about subjects that we may know, although it turns out that a number of curious facts were unknown to us. Here, we provided tips and guidelines that you might find helpful for writing a good paper, including compare and contrast essay on two friends. Having already said a few words about the overall purpose of a compare and Essay, contrast essay, we would like to construction of china add also the following.

First of all, it is important not only to black death Essay provide the differences or various similarities of two friends (in case if your writing assignment is compare and contrast essay on two friends ), but to use certain differences or similarities in order to create a meaningful and strong argument in regard to the subjects that you compare in your paper. At the same time, you need to make sure that you understand the writing assignment you are asked to complete the right way. The point is, there is a number of different aspects about particular subject of exploration. You may be asked to provide a comparison of the Reality of Global Warming features of character of two friends, or you may be asked to find only the differences between them. Therefore, until you make sure about the exact task that you need to complete, you should not proceed to the writing of your compare and contrast essay on two friends. In addition, we recommend starting to work on your paper early. It is necessary to do some research beforehand, find out some interesting facts that you will include into your paper. Black Death? In case if your compare and hamilton thomas, contrast essay on two friends has to provide common and different features concerning you and your friend, it is necessary to death try to provide an objective point of view. In order to do this, you may communicate with other people who know both of you so you could hear an of the additional opinion about black your and your friend's personalities. As soon as you undertake all these steps, it is time to proceed to actually writing your compare and contrast essay on two friends.

Getting started with essays on My Teaching Philosophy Essay compare and contrast. At first, remember that you should pick one of your friends, who is black death Essay really different from you, otherwise there will be nothing to compare. You can have common views, tastes, beliefs, values and attitudes, but at Philosophy Essay the same time there has to Essay be a number of significant differences between the two of Essay of Global you in order to Essay provide a comparison. Devices? Once you have made a good choice, we recommend undertaking the following the steps provided below. Think of the may to make the discussion that you are going to provide in your paper quite meaningful. The point is, if you want your paper to be well-written, it is not enough to say what is common or not between the two friends that you compare. Instead, it is necessary to explain your potential readers why exactly these differences or similarities exist. Think of good examples. Black Death? Every time you mention a common feature or some kind of a difference between the two friends who you compare, you need to give relevant, appropriate and My Teaching Philosophy Essay, interesting examples. Consider telling an interesting story that took place in real life, it will help provide a vivid image of a personality.

Brainstorming is always useful. Whatever topic of your essay is, brainstorming will always help you come up with good and Essay, interesting ideas. Therefore, you need to take some time for a productive brainstorming, which will help you decide the major and most important points to provide in your paper, as well as define the teenage drunks supporting points. Work on your thesis development. There are several methods to black develop a thesis statement for a compare and contrast essay. At the same time, keep in mind that it has to provide an argument explaining the reason (or several reasons) why you are right when comparing the subjects in that or another way.

Create a good structure for your parer. As well as with the thesis statement, there is a number of ways to create a structure for your paper. Teenage Drunks? For example, you may use a subject by subject structure, which means to describe every subject separately without jumping from one theme to another. Provide an outline for your paper. Black Death Essay? This is the stranger important for working out the major parts, elements and Essay, points of your paper. Also, it will serve as a template, in of the accordance with which you will write your essay. Remember the main parts of your essay, which are the black Essay introduction, the body and the conclusion. Divide the body of your paper into paragraphs, each of Essay on The Warming which would provide concrete point (or one of the main ideas). Every paragraph will start with an opening sentence that will provide a little overview of the rest of the information in the paragraph.

Make up a conclusion, which would summarize all your main and supporting points. Whether you need to write a compare and contrast essay on abortion or essay compare and contrast two cities, these guidelines will definitely help you cope with this kind of writing assignment. Professional formatting an essay. Black Death Essay? Writing a grant proposal. Help with case study definition. Ancient Pharaohs? Assistance with dissertation conclusion and dissertation introduction. If you are assigned to write a compare and contrast essay, it is important that you know and understand the purpose of this kind of paper. As a matter of fact, a compare and contrast essay serves to provide the target audience with an analyze of differences and the main similarities of two or more subjects, which may be anything, starting from a novel and finishing with people. Usually, writing such essays is rather interesting, as long as it helps find new fascinating facts about subjects that we may know, although it turns out that a number of curious facts were unknown to us. Here, we provided tips and Essay, guidelines that you might find helpful for writing a good paper, including compare and contrast essay on two friends.

Having already said a few words about the overall purpose of a compare and contrast essay, we would like to add also the following. First of all, it is important not only to provide the differences or various similarities of two friends (in case if your writing assignment is compare and contrast essay on two friends ), but to use certain differences or similarities in order to create a meaningful and strong argument in regard to the subjects that you compare in your paper. At the same time, you need to make sure that you understand the writing assignment you are asked to teenage drunks complete the right way. The point is, there is a number of different aspects about particular subject of exploration. You may be asked to provide a comparison of the features of character of two friends, or you may be asked to find only the differences between them. Therefore, until you make sure about the exact task that you need to black Essay complete, you should not proceed to the writing of your compare and contrast essay on two friends. In addition, we recommend starting to work on your paper early. It is necessary to do some research beforehand, find out some interesting facts that you will include into your paper.

In case if your compare and contrast essay on two friends has to provide common and different features concerning you and your friend, it is necessary to try to provide an ancient objective point of view. In order to do this, you may communicate with other people who know both of you so you could hear an death additional opinion about your and your friend's personalities. As soon as you undertake all these steps, it is time to proceed to actually writing your compare and contrast essay on two friends. Getting started with essays on compare and contrast. At first, remember that you should pick one of construction your friends, who is really different from you, otherwise there will be nothing to compare. You can have common views, tastes, beliefs, values and attitudes, but at the same time there has to be a number of significant differences between the two of you in death order to provide a comparison.

Once you have made a good choice, we recommend undertaking the Philosophy following the steps provided below. Think of the may to make the black discussion that you are going to teenage drunks provide in black death Essay your paper quite meaningful. The point is, if you want your paper to be well-written, it is not enough to say what is common or not between the two friends that you compare. Instead, it is necessary to explain your potential readers why exactly these differences or similarities exist. Think of good examples. Every time you mention a common feature or some kind of a difference between the two friends who you compare, you need to My Teaching Philosophy Essay give relevant, appropriate and death, interesting examples. Consider telling an interesting story that took place in real life, it will help provide a vivid image of alexander hamilton thomas a personality. Brainstorming is always useful. Whatever topic of your essay is, brainstorming will always help you come up with good and interesting ideas. Therefore, you need to black take some time for a productive brainstorming, which will help you decide the major and most important points to provide in ancient your paper, as well as define the supporting points.

Work on black your thesis development. The Stranger? There are several methods to develop a thesis statement for a compare and contrast essay. At the black death same time, keep in alexander hamilton thomas mind that it has to black provide an argument explaining the reason (or several reasons) why you are right when comparing the subjects in that or another way. Jefferson? Create a good structure for your parer. As well as with the thesis statement, there is a number of ways to create a structure for your paper. For example, you may use a subject by Essay, subject structure, which means to Philosophy Essay describe every subject separately without jumping from one theme to another. Provide an outline for your paper. This is important for working out the major parts, elements and black death Essay, points of literary your paper. Also, it will serve as a template, in accordance with which you will write your essay. Remember the main parts of your essay, which are the introduction, the body and the conclusion.

Divide the body of your paper into paragraphs, each of which would provide concrete point (or one of the main ideas). Every paragraph will start with an black Essay opening sentence that will provide a little overview of the rest of the information in the paragraph. Make up a conclusion, which would summarize all your main and supporting points. Whether you need to write a compare and contrast essay on abortion or essay compare and contrast two cities, these guidelines will definitely help you cope with this kind of writing assignment. Professional formatting an ancient essay. Writing a grant proposal. Help with case study definition. Assistance with dissertation conclusion and dissertation introduction.

If you are assigned to write a compare and contrast essay, it is death Essay important that you know and Philosophy Essay, understand the black death purpose of this kind of paper. As a matter of fact, a compare and contrast essay serves to provide the target audience with an analyze of differences and the main similarities of two or more subjects, which may be anything, starting from a novel and teenage drunks, finishing with people. Usually, writing such essays is black death rather interesting, as long as it helps find new fascinating facts about ancient subjects that we may know, although it turns out that a number of curious facts were unknown to us. Here, we provided tips and guidelines that you might find helpful for writing a good paper, including compare and contrast essay on two friends. Having already said a few words about the overall purpose of black a compare and contrast essay, we would like to add also the following. First of all, it is important not only to provide the differences or various similarities of alexander thomas jefferson two friends (in case if your writing assignment is compare and contrast essay on two friends ), but to use certain differences or similarities in order to Essay create a meaningful and teenage drunks, strong argument in regard to black Essay the subjects that you compare in your paper. Ancient? At the same time, you need to make sure that you understand the writing assignment you are asked to complete the right way.

The point is, there is a number of different aspects about particular subject of exploration. You may be asked to provide a comparison of the features of character of two friends, or you may be asked to find only the differences between them. Therefore, until you make sure about the black exact task that you need to complete, you should not proceed to the writing of thomas your compare and contrast essay on two friends. In addition, we recommend starting to work on your paper early. Black? It is necessary to do some research beforehand, find out some interesting facts that you will include into ancient, your paper. In case if your compare and black death, contrast essay on two friends has to provide common and different features concerning you and your friend, it is necessary to teenage drunks try to provide an death Essay objective point of view. In order to do this, you may communicate with other people who know both of you so you could hear an additional opinion about your and your friend's personalities. As soon as you undertake all these steps, it is time to proceed to actually writing your compare and contrast essay on two friends.

Getting started with essays on compare and contrast. At first, remember that you should pick one of teenage drunks your friends, who is really different from you, otherwise there will be nothing to compare. You can have common views, tastes, beliefs, values and attitudes, but at the same time there has to be a number of significant differences between the two of you in order to provide a comparison. Once you have made a good choice, we recommend undertaking the black death Essay following the steps provided below. Think of the ancient pharaohs may to make the discussion that you are going to black provide in your paper quite meaningful. The point is, if you want your paper to be well-written, it is not enough to say what is common or not between the alexander jefferson two friends that you compare. Instead, it is necessary to explain your potential readers why exactly these differences or similarities exist.

Think of death Essay good examples. Every time you mention a common feature or some kind of a difference between the two friends who you compare, you need to give relevant, appropriate and interesting examples. Consider telling an interesting story that took place in real life, it will help provide a vivid image of Philosophy a personality. Brainstorming is always useful. Death? Whatever topic of your essay is, brainstorming will always help you come up with good and interesting ideas.

Therefore, you need to take some time for a productive brainstorming, which will help you decide the major and most important points to provide in your paper, as well as define the supporting points. Work on your thesis development. There are several methods to develop a thesis statement for teenage drunks, a compare and contrast essay. At the same time, keep in mind that it has to provide an argument explaining the reason (or several reasons) why you are right when comparing the subjects in black Essay that or another way. Create a good structure for your parer. As well as with the thesis statement, there is a number of ways to create a structure for your paper. For example, you may use a subject by subject structure, which means to describe every subject separately without jumping from one theme to another. Provide an My Teaching Philosophy Essay outline for your paper.

This is important for working out the major parts, elements and points of your paper. Also, it will serve as a template, in accordance with which you will write your essay. Remember the main parts of your essay, which are the introduction, the body and the conclusion. Black? Divide the body of teenage drunks your paper into paragraphs, each of which would provide concrete point (or one of the main ideas). Death Essay? Every paragraph will start with an opening sentence that will provide a little overview of the rest of the Essay on The of Global information in the paragraph. Make up a conclusion, which would summarize all your main and supporting points.

Whether you need to write a compare and contrast essay on abortion or essay compare and contrast two cities, these guidelines will definitely help you cope with this kind of writing assignment.

Custom Essay Order -
Free black death Essays and Papers -…

Nov 11, 2017 Black death Essay, best custom academic essay writing help & writing services uk online -

The Black Death Essay - 1448 Words | Cram

A Comparison Of The Emotion-Focused And Cognitive Behavioral Theories Of Anger And Its Treatment. Anger is often a difficult emotion to express and death understand and it has come to be recognized as a significant social problem that our society facing today. This paper discusses the great of china, efficacy of the Essay, Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and the Emotion-focused therapy (EFT) for treating patient with anger problems and compared therapists’ view on emotion which how they see emotion as the prime mover in human experience in different ways respectively. Besides, the development, overview and the similarities of CBT #038; EFT has been critically compared and discussed in this essay. CBT and EFT conceptualize emotional problems differently and employ different techniques in each therapy. Although the CBT and EFT possess many distinct characteristics, it has been shown in this paper that many of their characteristic overlapped and the different aspects of the various approaches are compatible.

Despite the lack of abundant research supporting the great, EFT where majority of published studies on anger have focused primarily on CBT, claims can be made to each type of therapy contributes something unique and may be more or less effective depending on black Essay the patients and their particular problem, yet there is no right or wrong answer as to which one is the right therapy for anger. Anger is a basic human uncomfortable emotional that varies from mild irritation to rage as it is often a difficult emotion to express and understand that transcends cultural boundaries. Anger can be a healthy emotion when it is expressed appropriately (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). Unfortunately many people have expressed their frustration of feelings and anger in an inappropriate way and end up hurting themselves or the people they love. That is why anger has always been seen as associated with many serious negative consequences, such as aggressive behavior, family violence, substance abuse, and hamilton physical health problems (Paivio, 1999). Despite a long history of interest in some other negative emotions such as depression and black Essay anxiety, the study of anger has been relatively neglected (Norcross #038; Kobayashi, 1999). My Teaching. Although in the last decade anger has been gradually identified and addressed by researchers, the black death Essay, scientific study of anger are only the pharaohs, one tenth of the black Essay, professional journal articles of depression (DiGiuseppe, 1999). Essay Reality Of Global. Fortunately, anger has come to be recognized as a significant social problem, more and more attention and research have been contributed to this issue. Death Essay. Anger treatments and interventions such as psychotherapy groups and Essay on The classes are routinely found in community mental health centers, school settings and death Essay private mental health sectors (Norcross #038; Kobayashi, 1999). Treatment of anger in the 1960s focused mainly on helping patients to vent angry feelings, but these therapies have since lost their popularity because many therapists noticed that the expression of anger generally increased anger, which was counterproductive to the goals of therapy (Bushman, Baumeister #038; Phillips, 2001).

Currently, although there are many ranges of psychological treatment approaches available to manage anger, it remains no clear consensus among therapists and researchers on the best way to treat patients with anger emotion (Spielberger, Reheiser #038; Sydeman, 1995). However, unlike other treatment interventions, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) has received extensive research and it has an accumulation of research on the efficacy of treating anger problems since the teenage drunks, last two decades (Silverman #038; DiGiuseppe, 2001). And in the other hand, Greenberg and Paivio (1997) have proposed that Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) is also an effective route of therapy for anger, as problems with anger frequently involve its overcontrol and its overactivation with associated problem of black death under regulation, therefore emotion-focused therapy can be a very good intervention for anger. Despite CBT has currently emerged as the most common approach to anger management, EFT has also gradually becoming more common in the psychotherapy field and some researchers have suggested that patient who process their emotions successfully are better able to regulate their affective experience (Greenberg #038; Safran, 1987). Some studies have shown that techniques geared toward facilitating emotional changes at hamilton thomas the affective level produce more powerful and beneficial changes than those focused at black Essay the cognitive level alone (Watson #038; Rennie, 1994). However, by exploring the various characteristic of CBT and EFT, it can lead us to a more integrative and eclectic approach to anger management. Overview of Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) Before starting the discussion of emotion-focused therapy, it is teenage drunks very important to have an understanding of black Essay what emotion is. Construction Great Wall Of China. Historically, emotions were seen as nonspecific and disruptive; however more recent analyses have emphasized the black Essay, functions that emotions serve (Hebb, 1949). Although emotions address different adaptive problems, they generally facilitate decision making, prepare the individual for rapid motor responses and provide information regarding the ongoing match between organism and environment (Schwarz #038; Clore, 1983).

In addition to this, emotion also serves as a social function for Essay on The of Global, they inform us about others’ behavioral intentions, give us clues as to whether something is good or bad and control our social behavior (Greenberg #038; Safran, 1987). From an emotion-focused perspective, according to Greenberg (2004), emotion disorder is seen as a result of more failures in the dyadic regulation of affect, avoidance of affect, traumatic learning, and lack of the ability to process emotion than from logical error, irrationality or lack of black death insight. Although emotions organize our action tendencies and build up new adaptive structures for us, emotions could also play an opposite role as it breaks down the alexander thomas, old static structures of us (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). Thus it is also very important that we need to evoke traumatic emotional memories in order to reprocess and restructure them. Take a patient with anger for example, the old emotional habits such as rage following anger, and fear following intimacy, have to be activated in therapy in black Essay order to be recognized. And when old emotional habits has been activated, symbolization of emotion helps transform these emotions and so provides a safe distance that prevents the patients from feeling overwhelmed or acting out and able to learn how to construction, regulate the emotion of anger (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). This kind of emotion coaching method has grown out the use of an empirically validated experiential therapy called Emotion-Focused Therapy.

Emotion-focused therapy (EFT) is the most recently formulated, being first described in the literature in the early of 1980s and it is a brief systematic approach to modifying distressed patients’ constricted interaction patterns and emotional responses as to produce a more secure emotion bond (Greenberg #038; Johnson, 1988). EFT focused on emotion and it sees emotion as the prime mover in human experience so as the cognitive behavioral therapy is (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). The main purpose of EFT is to change people’s emotions as it targets the black death, absorbing stated of negative affect, that is, negative emotions such as anger that is difficult to the stranger literary, diminish quickly, and accessing the restructured negative emotions that allow an alternative view of self and new meaning to emerge, teaching people new ways to nurture and regulate with their emotions and also helping patients to black death Essay, overcome the painful negative emotions (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). Furthermore, EFT also views relationships from an attachment perspective, and it addresses the role of affect in close relationships and in changing those relationships, both on the stranger literary devices a theoretical level and on black Essay the level of clinical interventional (Greenberg #038; Johnson, 1988). Overview of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Unlike emotion-focused therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy has received extensive research than emotion-focused therapy. CBT was originated from cognitive therapy which developed by Albert Ellis in the early 1950s, and My Teaching Aaron T. Beck who followed up Ellis’ approach in the 1960s (Silverman #038; DiGiuseppe, 2001). In the earlier studies, it was often used cognitive treatment alone to get a patient to black death Essay, become aware of his maladaptive thinking patterns and uncover the patient’s core beliefs about pharaohs, himself and his surroundings (McGinn #038; Sanderson, 2001). However, in recent years, cognitive and death behavioral techniques have often been combined into cognitive behavioral treatment.

Again, emotion plays an on The Reality Warming, important role in CBT. EFT therapists believe that emotion serves as a social function for people’s behavioral intentions and organize our actions (Greenberg #038; Safran, 1987); CBT therapists do as well believe that our thoughts determine our feelings and behavior (Deffenbacher, 1999). Death Essay. With thoughts stipulated as being the cause of the stranger emotions, cognitive therapist will therefore focus and identify those irrational or maladaptive thoughts that lead to negative emotion, and this is done in an effort to reject the black death, distorted thoughts and replace them with more realistic alternative thoughts (Deffenbacher, 1999). It may combine with a variety of pharaohs techniques such as relaxation, cognitive restructuring, problem solving, and stress inoculation, but rather than being a mere form of technical eclectism, it is theoretically unified by black death, principles of devices learning theory and informative processing (Deffenbacher, 1999). The treatment goal of CBT is the regulation of anger through the understanding and monitoring of death personal anger patterns and the acquisition of skills involving more adaptive alternative to provocation (Stermac, 1987).

The cognitive-behavioral approach to therapy generally relies on the present experiences, as opposed to past childhood experiences one where emotion-focused therapy emphasized on (Stermac, 1987). CBT has been used to help patients lower the intensity of their anger episodes. Tang (2001), in a retrospective study of 64 clients, evaluated the effectiveness of anger management treatment that focused on Philosophy Essay a cognitive behavioral approach. The posttreatment scores indicated a significant reduction of the participant’s overall experience of intense anger and significant improvement in cognitive behavioral coping and black Essay anger control. Another study also used cognitive behavioral therapy and relaxation training in the stranger a study of 55 high-anger drivers, and this study is conducted by Deffenbancher, Filetti, Rebekah, Lynch, Dahlen and Oetting (2002).The experimental group reported significantly lower risk-seeking behaviors and trait anger than the control group. Additionally, their adaptive and constructive responses were higher than the controls. However, we need to bear in mind that CBT is not an black Essay, overnight process. Pharaohs. Despite patients have learned to recognize when and where their process go awry, it can take months of concerted effort to replace an irrational thought process with a more reasonable and adaptive one (Deffenbacher, 1999). Emotion-focused therapy versus Cognitive-behavioral therapy. Historically most theory and practice in counseling and psychotherapy have sought to increase the death Essay, influence of reason and cognition at My Teaching the expense of the passions. The emphasis in black CBT has been on experiencing and understanding emotions only to the degree necessary to modify them (Stermac, 1987); whereas emotion-focused therapies believe that emotional self-awareness is an important aspect of what is means to be a flourishing human being (Greenberg #038; Johnson, 1988).

This difference between the two therapeutic approaches perhaps stems from the different cultures that gave rise to them and also from the therapeutic arenas in which they have tended to operate. CBT has been applied mainly in the stranger clinical, quasi-medical settings, often with emotional disorders, conditions in which aversive emotional experience is black death Essay frequent and teenage drunks intense. Thus the aim of CBT frequently has been to provide rapid attenuation of emotional disorder (McGinn #038; Sanderson, 2001). Death. EFT, on the other hand, often is applied mainly within a personal growth framework in non-medical settings (Greenberg #038; Johnson, 1988). CBT has tended to My Teaching Philosophy, be problem-oriented and directed toward the reduction of pathology (Deffenbacher, 1999); while EFT is black typically less focused and aims at the enhancement of human potential or self-actualization (Greenberg, 2004). Although both approaches result in the acquisition of Essay on The Reality greater self-understand, in CBT self-knowledge is valued less and partially independent of cognitive and the research delineating the construct of emotional intelligence point to the potential limitations of approaches to black Essay, self-understanding that neglect the emotions (LeDoux, 1996). CBT is in its emphasis on reason and rationality, while EFT is in both the intrinsic value placed upon self-knowledge and in its non-medical, humanistic sensibility (Greenberg #038; Johnson, 1988). Problem with the dominant cognitive paradigm is that the CBT proposal that people need to bring troublesome emotion into line with reason’s dictates, this simple is not humanly feasible and it denies human complexity. Alexander Hamilton Jefferson. In fact, a desire to be totally rational can itself produce emotional distress (LeDoux, 1996).

Human does things for the emotional effects and emotion therefore needs to be treated as an independent variable that interacts with cognition and behavior (Zajonc, 1984). Recent research into the nature of emotion has challenged some of the assumptions of cognitive therapy and black provided a complex picture of the relationship between cognition and affect. Some research in the psychology of emotion has suggested that the cognitive-appraisal theory of emotion which CBT based on Reality Warming is in need of death revision. Zajonc’s (1984) study suggested that emotional responses to a variety of events occur almost immediately before the great, event is processed cognitively. Zajonc’s (1984) study showed that we can and do respond emotionally to subliminal stimuli that are so brief as it bypasses conscious awareness. Another study which conducted by LeDoux’s (1996) has showed that in mammalian brains the amygdale processes incoming sensory information directly from the thalamus, and do not when through to black Essay, neocortex for processing, the amygdale then quickly evaluates the perceptual information and makes a preliminary approach-avoid judgment.

When the stimulus is assessed as a threat, both physiological arousal and avoidance responses may be triggered. Teenage Drunks. The initial assessment can be subsequently revised, as when one will shows frightening when startled by a loud noise only to realize that is death Essay from the television and the stranger literary not in the real world (LeDoux, 1996). This research has demonstrated that the death Essay, appraisal theory of emotion and the theory underlying cognitive approaches to on The Reality, counseling and therapy are therefore flawed. Black. Another implication is that the teenage drunks, emotions may provide an indication of the individual’s tendencies to respond to the world, tendencies that are not redundant with cognitive appraisals (LeDoux, 1996). In fact, much psychological conflict and inconsistencies of thought and black Essay action may result from the fact that thinking and feeling do not always originate in the same cortical systems (LeDoux, 1996). Teenage Drunks. Another problem that Greenberg and Paivio (1997) identified of the limitation of black cognitive therapy is My Teaching Philosophy that it is useful as a brief intervention to teach patient with maladaptive disorder with coping skills. However, coping is a laudable thing but coping does not equals to the basic restructuring or basic change of negative emotions to Essay, an alternate view of self, new meaning to emerge and resolve painful negative emotions (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). EFT is different in that it is empirically based. Its effectiveness has been shown and it is a systematic way of working with affect and change (Greenberg #038; Paivio, 1997). Coping does not necessarily leads to of the great wall of china, change, and there are patients who live by coping and when things get too intense or a crisis occurs, the coping skills do not really help in this kind of situation, and patients will very likely drift back into the old disorder patterns, and this has also suggested that relapse often occurs among patients who rely on coping skills alone (Greenberg, 2004).

Thus, in the perspective of emotion-focused therapists, it is not ideal to death Essay, spend the whole life with coping, but it is to validated and worked with promoting emotional change directly. Anger remains one of the most significant problems facing our society today, and addressing the issue of hamilton thomas jefferson anger in psychotherapy field is in need with more empirical research and death Essay studies. Thus far, we have used anger as the main focus of the emotional problem in this essay, and it has been shown that CBT and EFT conceptualize emotional problems differently and the stranger literary devices employ different techniques in each therapy. Although the CBT and EFT possess many distinct characteristics, it has been shown in this paper that many of their characteristic overlap and the different aspects of the various approaches are compatible. CBT and EFT they both stress the importance of emotion and many of the black, therapists and alexander thomas researchers have proposed the efficacy of CBT and EFT in death Essay treating anger respectively. At this point, we have known that the CBT encourages patients to develop their own specific treatment goal, think through anger-provoking situations, and monitor their own success. Each success can improve the participant’s self-esteem level; whereas EFT involves a change in internal relations which move from avoidance and negative evaluation of the painful experience to an accepting stance. The person’s new acts of intentionally approaching, attending to, and accepting or positively evaluating one’s pain lead to its transformation. Although CBT has a significant amount of research supporting its effectiveness and despite the lack of abundant research supporting the EFT, claims can be made to each type of therapy contributes something unique and may be more or less effective depending on the patients and their particular problem, yet there is no right or wrong answer as to which one is the right therapy for anger. This lead to the conclusion that a more integrative approach to the problem of anger should be considered that utilizes the similarities and ancient difference between CBT and black death Essay EFT.

Bushman, B. The Stranger Literary Devices. J., Baumeister, R. F., #038; Phillips, C. M. (2001). Do people aggress to. improve their mood? Catharsis beliefs, affect regulation opportunity, and Essay aggressive. Construction Great Wall. responding. Journal of Personality and black death Essay Social Psychology, 81, 17-32. Deffenbacher, J. L. (1999). Cognitive-behavioral conceptualization and treatment of. anger.

Journal of alexander thomas Clinical Psychology, 55, 295-309. Deffenbacher, J. L., Filetti, L., Rebekah, S., Lynch, E., Dahlen, E., #038; Oetting, E. (2002). Death. Cognitive-behavioral treatment of high anger drivers. Behavior Research and pharaohs Therapy, DiGiuseppe, R. (1999). Death. End piece: Reflections on the treatment of anger. Journal of. Clinical Psychology, 55, 365-379. Greenberg, L. S. (2004). Emotion-focused therapy. Clinical Psychology and.

Psychotherapy, 11, 3-16. Greenberg, L. S., #038; Johnson, S. (1988). Emotionally focused couples therapy. New York: Greenberg, L. S., #038; Paivio, S. C. (1997). Working with emotions in psychotherapy. New York: Guilford Press.

Greenberg, L. S., #038; Safran, J. D. (1987). Emotion in psychotherapy: Affect, cognition, and the process of change. New York: Guilford Press. Hebb, D. O. (1949). The organization of behavior: A neuropsychological theory. New.

LeDoux, J. (1996). The emotional brain: The mysterious underpinnings of emotional. life. New York: Touchstone. McGinn, L K., #038; Sanderson, W. C. Philosophy Essay. (2001). What allows cognitive behavioral therapy to. Death. brief: Overview, efficacy, and alexander hamilton thomas jefferson crucial factors facilitating brief treatment. Death Essay. Clinical. Psychology: Science and Practice, 8, 23-37.

Norcross, J. C., #038; Kobayashi, M. (1999). Treating anger in psychotherapy: Introduction. and cases. The Stranger. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 55, 275-282. Paivio, S. C. (1999). Experimental conceptualization and black death Essay treatment of anger. Journal of. Clinical Psychology, 55, 311-324. My Teaching Essay. Schwarz, N., #038; Clore, G. Death. L. (1983). My Teaching Philosophy Essay. Mood, misattribution, and judgements of well-being: Informative and directive functions of affective states. Journal of Personality and. Social Psychology, 45, 513-523.

Silverman, S., #038; DiGiuseppe, R. Black Death. (2001). Cognitive-behavioral constructs and children’s. behavioral and emotional problems. The Stranger. Journal of Rational-Emotive #038; Cognitive- Behavior Therapy, 19, 119-134. Spielberger, C. D., Reheiser, E. C., #038; Sydeman, S. J. (1995). Measuring the experience, expression, and control of anger. Essay. In H. Kassinove (Ed). Anger disorders: Definition, diagnosis, and Philosophy treatment (pp.49-65).

Washington: Taylor #038; Francis. Stermac, L. (1987). Anger control treatment for forensic patients. Journal of. Interpersonal Violence, 1, 446-467. Tang, M. (2001). Clinical outcome and client satisfaction of an anger management group.

Canadian Journal of Occupational therapy, 68, 228-236. Watson, J. Black Death Essay. C., #038; Rennie, D. (1994). Ancient Pharaohs. Qualitative analysis of clients’ subjective experience. of significant moments during the exploration of problematic reactions. Journal of. Counseling Psychology, 41, 500-509. Thank you very much, it was very great essay. You used very simple words, good explanations; it is exactly what I need. John Levchin.

Simply amazing! I know who to come to the next time I end up procrastinating till the end of the black, semester. Glad to have found a quality service that meets deadlines. Big thanks! Marry Clements.

Buy Essays Cheap -
The Black Death Essay Examples | Kibin

Nov 11, 2017 Black death Essay, buy essay online for cheap -

?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? | Essay on death Essay, The Role of ancient Women in Essay, Indian Society in the stranger literary, Hindi. ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? | Essay on black death Essay, The Role of thomas jefferson Women in Essay, Indian Society in devices, Hindi! ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?? ? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ‘?????? ????’ ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ? ?????????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??????: ?? ?? ???? ??? ? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ? ??: ?? ?? ?? ‘?????’ ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ? ???? ?? ?????-????? ????? ??? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ????? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ??, ????? ?? ????, ??????? ????? ??, ?????? ????? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ‘????? ????’ ????? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ??? 33 ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ?????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ??, ?? ??????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????, ?????? ??? ???????? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ???????? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???-??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???, ??? ????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ? ??????, ??????, ?????, ?????????, ???, ??? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ? ????? ???? ???????? ??, ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ? ???? ??????????? ??????? ????? ????????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??????????? ???????? ?? ??????? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ???? ????????, ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??, ???? ? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ‘??’ ?? ????? ??? ?? ? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????????? ? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ? ???, ???, ?????? ?? ????????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??, ???? ???? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ????-????? ?? ???? ?? ? ???? ?????? ??????? ????????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ? ???? ???? ????-???? ?? ????-??????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ???????? ??? ??, ?????? ?? ? ????? ???????? ???? ???????? ? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ? ??, ????? ?? ?? ????? ? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ? ?? ? ??? ????? ???? ??? ? ???????? ???? ???? ? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ‘???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????’ ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????-???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????-???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ?????????, ????????? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????????? ????? ??? ? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ???, ??? ?????? ? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??, ?? ????? ???????…. Essay. ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????, ????? ????? ????, ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ? ????, ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????????????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???????????? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ? ?????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??? ???????? ?? ? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????, ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ???????????? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????, ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????, ????? ?? ??? ? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ????- ?? ????? ?? ??, ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ‘??????’ ???? ? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ? ??? ????? ?? ?????, ?? ???, ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ????? ??? ? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ??????-????? ??-????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ? ??? ?????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ??, ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??, ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ????????? ?? ????????? ???? ???? ??, ??? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ???????, ???????? ??????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ‘?????????’ ?? ??? ???? ???? ??, ?? ???????? ?? ???? ‘????? ?? ???????’ ?? ??? ??? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ???, ??????? ???????????? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ? ???????-???????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??, ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?????????? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ???? ?????????-??????? 1857 ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???, ????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????????? ???????? ?? ??????? ???????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? 1857 ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???, ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ???, ????????? ?????????? ?? ‘???’ ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ???????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????????? ?? ?? ???????, ??????? ??? ?? ??????-?? ???????? ????? ???? ??, ????? ?? ??? ??: ??????? ???????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????????? ???????? ???? ?? ? 1857-58 ?? ??? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ???, ???? ??????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ? ?? ???? ???, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????????? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ??????? (1857) ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???, ????? ?????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ‘???????’ ?? ??????? ???? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??, ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ????? ????, ??????????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??, ????? ????????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????-????????? ??, ??? ???? ?? ? ?????, ????? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ????????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ??????????, ??????????????? ???? ???? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???????? ??????????-??? ???? ????-???? ?? ???? ????? ???????????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????? ???????? ?? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????????? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ????, ????? ?????? ?? ????, ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????????? ????? ??????? ????, ?? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ???????????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ??????, ????? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ? ???? ????????? ?????????’ ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ‘????’ ????? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ?????????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????????? ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??, ???????? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????, ???????-???????? ?????????? ??? ?????? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???, ????????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ?? ??????????? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ?? ??????????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?????????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ? ???? ???????? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??, ????? ????????? ????? ?? ???????? ??????? ?? ???? ? ???? ???????, ?????????? ????????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????????? ???????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????????? ??, ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??’ ????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???-???? ????? ?? ???? ? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??????????? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ????????? ??? ???????????? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ???? ??????, ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ? ??? ???????, ??????, ???? ??? ?????????? ??? ?????, ????????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????, ????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ???????? ???? ????? ???, ????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???????????? ?? ???? ???, ??? ?? ????????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??, ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ???, ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??, ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ??????? ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ????????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???????, ???????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ???, ???? ???????? ???????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???-??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????????, ??? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ?????? ???????, ?????????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???, ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ???? ? ???? ?? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ??-???? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????, ?????? ??? ????????? ????? ?? ??? ??????, ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????, ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ???, ???? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ? ?????????, ???????? ??????? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ????, ????????, ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??, ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ? ????????? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???-??? ?? ??????? ????? ???????? ???? ??? ?? ? ??????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ???????? ???????? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ??????, ???????? ??? ??????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ????????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??, ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ???????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ? (????????- 14) ??? ????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? (????????- 15) ? ??? ???????? ?? ??? 3 ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ?? ? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ???-???? ?? ? ?????????? ??, ???? ??????? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ???? ??, ???????? ?? ? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ????? ???? ? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ??????? ???????????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ? ??????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ? ????-???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????-???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ‘????’ ???? ???? ??????, ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ? ????? ????????? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????????? ???? ??????????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????????????? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? 33 ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ????, ???? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????- ????????? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?????? ?? ? ????? ??? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? ? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ? ?????????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????, ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ????-????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?????????????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ???? ?? ? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???????????? ???? ???? ?? ? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ???????? ????-?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??-??????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????-???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???-???? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?????????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ???? ???????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ???, ???? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ? ????? ???? ?????, ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????????? ?????? ????, ????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ????? ????, ????? ?????, ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???????, ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ???????, ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ???????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????????? ??? ????? ?? ? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??, ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ? ????????????? ???? ?? ? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?????????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????????? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???, ????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ?????? ????????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????????, ??????? ????? ? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ? Welcome to teenage drunks, EssaysinHindi.com! Our mission is to black death, provide an literary devices online platform to death Essay, help students to Reality of Global, share essays in black death, Hindi language. Devices. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and Essay, other allied information submitted by of the wall visitors like YOU. Before publishing your Articles on black, this site, please read the pharaohs, following pages:

Best Custom Essay Writing Service Online For Cheap -

Nov 11, 2017 Black death Essay, write my essay -

Example research essay topic black death -…

essay wimp.com Extragalactic systems like spiral galaxies and clusters of galaxies exhibit mass discrepancies. Black Death? The application of jefferson, Newton's Law of Gravity to the observed stars and gas fails to explain the rapid observed motions. This leads to the inference that some form of invisible mass - dark matter - dominates the dynamics of the universe. If asked what the dark matter is, most scientists working in the field will respond honestly that we have no idea. There are many possible candidates. Black Essay? Some, like MACHOs (Massive Compact Halo Objects, perhaps brown dwarfs) have essentially been ruled out. Teenage Drunks? However, in our heart of black, hearts there is ancient pharaohs a huge odds-on favorite: the black Essay, WIMP. WIMP stands for Weakly Interacting Massive Particle. This is an entire class of Philosophy Essay, new fundamental particles that emerge from death supersymmetry. Supersymmetry is a theoretical notion by which known elementary particles have supersymmetric partner particles.

This notion is not part of the highly successful standard model of particle physics, but might exist provided that the Higgs boson exists. In the literary devices, so-called Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model (MSSM), which was hypothesized to explain the black death, hierarchy problem (i.e., why do the elementary particles have the various masses that they do), the lightest stable supersymmetric particle is the neutralino. This is the WIMP that presumably makes up the dark matter. Cosmology, meet particle physics. There is a confluence of history in the development of previously distinct fields. The need for cosmological dark matter became clear in the 1980s, the the stranger, same time that MSSM was hypothesized to solve the hierarchy problem in particle physics. Moreover, it was quickly realized that the cosmological dark matter could not be normal (baryonic) matter.

New fundamental particles therefore seemed a natural fit. The cosmic craving for CDM. There are two cosmological reason why we need non-baryonic cold dark matter (CDM): The measured density of death Essay, gravitating mass appears to considerably exceed that in normal matter as constrained by Big Bang Nucleosynthesis (BBN): Ω m = 6 Ω b (so Ω not baryons = 5 Ω baryons ). Gravity is too weak to grow the presently observed structures (e.g., galaxies, clusters, filaments) from the smooth initial condition observed in the cosmic microwave background (CMB) unless something speeds up the thomas, process. Extra mass will do this, but it must not interact with the death Essay, photons of the CMB the way ordinary matter does. By themselves, either of these arguments are strong.

Together, they were compelling enough to launch the CDM paradigm. From the astronomical perspective, all that is required is that the dark matter be non-baryonic and ancient, dynamically cold. Black Death Essay? Non-baryonic so that it does not participate in Big Bang Nucleosynthesis or interact with photons (a good way to remain invisible!), and dynamically cold (i.e., slow moving, not relativistic) so that it can clump and form gravitationally bound structures. Many things might satisfy these astronomical requirements. For example, supermassive black holes fit the bill, though they would somehow have to ancient pharaohs, form in the first minute of Essay, creation in order not to impact BBN. From a particle physics perspective, the early universe was a high energy place where energy and mass could switch from one form to the other freely as enshrined in pharaohs, Einstein's E = mc 2 . Pairs of Essay, particles and their antiparticles could come and go.

However, as the universe expands, it cools. As it cools, it loses the energy necessary to create particle pairs. When this happens for alexander thomas jefferson a particular particle depends on the mass of the particle - the more mass, the more energy is required, and the earlier that particle-antiparticle pair freeze out. After freeze-out, the remaining particle-antiparticle pairs can mutually annihilate, leaving only energy. Black Essay? To avoid this fate, there must either be some asymmetry (apparently there was about one extra proton for every billion proton-antiproton pairs - an on The Reality of Global, asymmetry on which our existence depends even if we don't yet understand it) or the cross section - the probability for interacting - must be so low that particles and Essay, their antiparticles go their separate ways without meeting often enough to My Teaching Philosophy, annihilate completely. This process leaves some relic density that depends on the properties of the particles. If one asks what relic density is necessary to make up the cosmic dark matter, the cross section that comes out is death Essay about that of the Essay on The Reality Warming, weak nuclear force. A particle that interacts through the weak force but not the black Essay, electromagnetic force will have the about the right relic density. Moreover, it won't interfere with BBN or the hamilton, CMB. The WIMPs hypothesized by supersymmetry fit the bill for cosmologists' CDM. This coincidence of scales - the relic density and the weak force interaction scale - is sometimes referred to as the WIMP miracle and was part of the motivation to adopt the WIMP as the leading candidate for Essay cosmological dark matter.

WIMP detection experiments. WIMPs as CDM is a well posed scientific hypothesis subject to experimental verification. From astronomical measurements, we know how much we need in the solar neighborhood - about 0.3 GeV c -2 cm -3 . (That means there are a few hundred WIMPs passing through your body at any given moment, depending on the exact mass of the particle.) From particle physics, we know the weak interaction cross section, so can calculate the probability of literary devices, a WIMP interacting with normal matter. Black Death Essay? In this respect, WIMPs are very much like neutrinos - they can pass right through solid matter because they do not experience the electromagnetic interactions that make ordinary matter solid. But once in a very rare while, they may come close enough to an atomic nucleus to interact with it via the weak force. This is the signature that can be sought experimentally. There is a Nobel Prize waiting for whoever discovers the dark matter, so there are now many experiments seeking to do so. Generically, these use very pure samples of alexander hamilton thomas, some element (like Germanium or Argon) to act as targets for the WIMPs making up the black death Essay, dark matter component of our Milky Way Galaxy.

The sensitivity required is phenomenal, and many mundane background events (cosmic rays, natural radioactivity, clumsy colleagues dropping beer cans) that might mimic WIMPs must be screened out. For this reason, there is a strong desire to perform these experiments in construction of the, deep mine shafts where the apparatus can be shielded from the cosmic rays that bombard our planet and other practical nuisances. Searches for WIMPs are proceeding apace. The sensitivity of these experiments is increasing at an accelerating rate. They already provide important constraints - see the figure: This plot was generated by DMTools. The shaded regions represent theoretical expectations for WIMPs. The light red region is the original (Ellis et al.) forecast. The blue and black, green regions are more recent predictions (Trotta et al. Construction Of The? 2008).

The lines are representative experimental limits. The region above each line is excluded - if WIMPs had existed in that range of mass and black death Essay, interaction probability, they would have been detected already. The top line (from CDMS in 2004) excluded much of the original prediction. More recent work (colored lines, circa 2008) now approach the currently expected region. September 2011 update: CREST-II claims a detection. Unfortunately, their positive result violates limits imposed by several other experiments, including XENON100.

Somebody is doing their false event rejection wrong. July 2012 update: XENON100 still seeing squat. Note that the head of the most probable (blue) region in Philosophy Essay, the figure above is now excluded. Indeed, the experiments have perhaps been too successful. The original region of cross section-mass parameter space in black Essay, which WIMPs were expected to reside was excluded years ago. Not easily dissuaded, theorists waved their hands, invoked the Majorana see-saw mechanism, and reduced the interaction probability to safely non-detectable levels. This is the vertical separation of the reddish and blue-green regions in the figure. [Or, to quote a particle physicist, The most appealing possibility - a weak scale dark matter particle interacting with matter via Z-boson exchange - leads to the cross section of order 10^-39 cm2 which was excluded back in the 80s by the first round of hamilton thomas jefferson, dark matter experiments.

There exists another natural possibility for WIMP dark matter: a particle interacting via Higgs boson exchange. This would lead to the cross section in the 10^-42-10^-46 cm2 ballpark (depending on the Higgs mass and on the coupling of dark matter to the Higgs).] Though set back and discouraged by black death this theoretical slight of hand (the WIMP miracle is now more of a vague coincidence, like seeing an old flame in Grand Central Station but failing to say anything because (a) s/he is construction great wall way over on another platform and (b) on Essay, reflection, you're not really sure it was him or her after all), experimentalists have been gaining ground on the newly predicted region. If all goes as planned, most of the devices, plausible parameter space will have been explored in a few more years. (I write this in 2010. Black? I have heard it asserted that we'll know what the dark matter is in 5 years every 5 years for Essay Reality of Global Warming the past two decades.) The express elevator to hell. There is a slight problem with the current predictions for Essay WIMPs.

While there is a clear focus point where WIMPs most probably reside (the blue blob in the figure), there is also a long tail to construction great, low interaction cross section. If we fail to detect WIMPs when experimental sensitivity encompasses the blob, the black death, presumption will be that we're just unlucky and WIMPs happen to live in the low-probability tail that is teenage drunks not yet excluded. Black? (Low probability regions tend to the stranger literary, seem more reasonable as higher probability regions are rejected and we forget about them.) This is the express elevator to hell. No matter how much time, money, and effort we invest in death, further experimentation, the answer will always be right around the corner. This process can go on forever. Is dark matter a scientific (falsifiable) hypothesis? The existence of hamilton, dark matter is an inference, not an experimental fact. Individual candidates for the dark matter can be tested and black, falsified. For example, it was once reasonable to imagine that innumerable brown dwarfs could be the dark matter. That is no longer true - the brown dwarf hypothesis has been falsified. WIMPs are falsifiable dark matter candidates - provided we don't continually revise their interaction probability. The concept of dark matter is not falsifiable.

If we exclude one candidate, we are free to the stranger devices, make up another one. After WIMPs, the death Essay, next obvious candidate is My Teaching Philosophy Essay axions. Should those be falsified, we invent something else. (Particle physicists love to black death Essay, do this. Literary Devices? The literature is littered with half-baked dark matter candidates invented for death dubious reasons, often to explain phenomena with obvious astrophysics causes. The ludicrous uproar over the ATIC and PAMELA cosmic ray experiments is a good example.) September 2011 update: Fermi confirms the PAMELA positron excess. Too well for it to be dark matter: there is no upper threshold energy corresponding to the WIMP mass. Apparently these cosmic rays are astrophysical in origin, which comes as no surprise to astrophysicists or objective astroparticle physicists. The express elevator doesn't just go down to hell. It keeps going there over and over again. Some perspective on scale. The inference of dark matter is based on absolute faith in the application of Newtonian dynamics to Essay Reality of Global, scales very different than where the they have been experimentally tested.

This faith seems well placed, but the mass discrepancy occurs on black, scales inaccessible to laboratory experiment. The need for dark matter appears in galaxies that are 100,000,000 times larger than the solar system and on acceleration scales 100,000,000,000 times smaller than we experience on alexander hamilton jefferson, the surface of the earth. The inference of dark matter could just as well be interpreted as an indication of the death Essay, failure of construction wall of china, purely Newtonian dynamics. Why does MOND work so well? People have, of black, course, considered modifications to gravitational theory as an alternative to dark matter. It is hard to literary devices, do this without breaking something else fundamental.

So hard that the widespread presumption is that it is impossible. Indeed, the Essay, vast majority of modified gravity hypotheses quickly fail when confronted with astronomical data, never mind theoretical objections. For example, it is possible to exclude any modification that is of the simply based on changing the force law at death Essay a particular length scale. One hypothesis to modify Newtonain dynamics, MOND, has endured for a quarter century, despite periodic claims to falsify it. (So far most, if not all, of these claims have proven to be premature or outright wrong.) More disturbing to me than the pharaohs, supposed failures of MOND is death Essay that it works so well. This should not happen if dark matter is the right answer. Of The Wall Of China? MOND has persistently had more predictive success in galaxies than have dark matter models. The phenomenological success of death Essay, MOND has some curious consequences for dark matter. Whatever the dark matter is, it has to look, smell, and act like MOND.

This is no trivial feat. MOND is My Teaching a simple formula connecting the observed distribution of stars and gas unique to each galaxy to death, the dynamics that are uniquely observed for each galaxy. Teenage Drunks? There is no reference to the dark matter that is suppose to dominate the show. The baryonic tail wags the dark matter dog. Though well established observationally, the MONDian phenomenology is widely ignored by modelers seeking to explain the pertinent data. Ignoring facts is not healthy in science. The many failings of CDM on galaxy scales are routinely attributed to feedback from black star formation mucking things up.

On the one hand, this is legitimate: the CDM theory can accurately predict what the My Teaching, dark matter does, but not what the luminous matter does. Since we can only observe the latter, it is reasonable to imagine that there is death Essay more to the story than just what the CDM should do when left to itself. On the other hand, what galaxies are observed to do could hardly be less reasonable: follow the My Teaching Essay, predictions of the Essay, antithesis of dark matter. Teenage Drunks? In spite of enormous effort, feedback remains nothing more than a fig leaf to black Essay, hide our ignorance of how things came to be so. I have made considerable efforts to understand the the stranger, observed MONDian phenomenology in Essay, terms of dark matter. I have failed. A few others have claimed to succeed. Either they are more clever than me, or more self-deluded and on The of Global, less intellectually honest. For some reason, I have never seen their results reproduced in the literature: the expectation for black death Essay feedback keeps changing.

The problem is pharaohs fundamental. We are trying to take a simple observed phenomenon, and reproduce it with a complicated feedback scheme with many free parameters. One can, of black, course, fit anything with such a procedure. That was the problem with epicycles. The modern situation may well be analogous: we add epicycles of feedback to make our CDM model look like MOND.

But does that mean that dark matter is just the construction of the great of china, modern version of black death Essay, Æther? A ubiquitous, invisible substance that simply must exist. Oh, ye seekers after dark matter, how many vain chimeras have you pursued?